Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftwinger37

Reebok "White K" Inline Skates 8.5 *Includes Wheels, Bearings, & Hardware*

(CLICK ON THE LINK FOR PICTURES)

Reebok “White K” Inline Skates, Size 8.5. Used but in good condition. The “White K” is a mid-range boot that combines features of the 12K and 14K models. They are outfitted with a Koho FR400 aluminum inline chassis (76mm wheel capacity, straight setup; non Hi-Lo). Skates were used approximately 10 times on ice before being converted for inline by my LHS. Used last summer for casual outdoor play exactly 7 times. Skates and chassis both show some superficial wear. Pumps still in working order. Skates dried after every use with a boot dryer, so there is no hockey smell.

Included with the skates are the following items: 8 NEW Tron outdoor wheels (72mm/82A), 8 used Tron indoor wheels (72mm/74A), 8 NEW aluminum spacers, 8 axles, 16 NEW True bearings (Abec 5), NEW stock laces, and stock footbeds.

There is plenty of life left in these skates and I am including everything you need to hit the rink. These skates have worked great for their intended use, but I just got a deal I couldn’t pass up on a pair of RBZ inline skates. I have done my best to photograph the most prominent worn spots to show that the wear is superficial. Please view all of the pictures and ask any questions prior to buying. Sorry to my Canadian friends, but I can only make these available to US buyers at the moment due to shipping costs. $65.00 shipped in the US SOLD FOR $60

Buyer pays via PayPal (USD) as a gift or pays the extra 4%. All of my items are in new to good condition and I think most can admit that they are priced fairly. Accordingly, I’m not into haggling unless you want to buy multiple items. I have some other stuff available here if you are interested in a bundle deal.

Thanks for looking; let me know if you have any questions!

- Chris