Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbreezy27

Curve most similar to PM9/E4?

I am in the same boat, the p45 (Tavares) is the closest; unfortunately it is just not the same. I wish they would bring these patterns back to retail - H14 is the pro stock code for the PM9

You can go the Ribcor route and get the Duchene pattern (P42). In the future, CCM is going to consolidate patterns now that everything is under the CCM umbrella instead of having CCM and Reebok patterns.

I've seen the c42/Couturier listed on some CCM blade charts, which says it's a pm9 clone, but I have never seen it in a store or online.

Did this pattern ever exist? Or did they make the chart then decide not to produce it since no one under 30 uses that blade.

The coots was a limited edition release on the crazy light "midnight" sticks. Since his endorsement lasted one year it was not rereleased as far as I can tell.

You can go the Ribcor route and get the Duchene pattern (P42). In the future, CCM is going to consolidate patterns now that everything is under the CCM umbrella instead of having CCM and Reebok patterns.

is this a 2016 thing? I've seen everything through this year, but its still far from consolidated.

From what I've heard, I believe they are going to work their way into it but it shouldn't be too far away. They want to get down to 5 or 6 patterns similar to the other major stick players out there.

What's the lie/rocker for the p45? I want to try out a Tacks stick, but, as noted, there's no pm9 equivalent. They seem to have a couple curves that flirt with different aspects of the pm9.