Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonguesOUT4life

Easton Stealth CX Stick

Maybe 3500~4000$ for an ordering with a dozen sticks. Of course expensive but everytime I collected a few friends who can buy the stick with me. 12 sticks I have to buy for an ordering but my share is 7~9 sticks usually.

I'm small man. Big guys can use and try whippy sticks even if they would buy such sticks as 75flex. For example in NHL, there are players whose height is over 190cm but using 75/77/80flex sticks. If I want to try it, I have to use like 45/50/55 flex. They have opportunity. We small are not. So I appreciate current environment. Finally I've got these chance to try. I'm feeling so exciting.

I was really excited for the CX stick but I've heard from people that they are breaking just as fast as Easton typically does. Great sticks while they last and while they last is on par with the time table of a sorority girl on the rebound

We finally received them at the shop. Aesthetically, they look fantastic. Nice, clean graphics and a good amount of clear coat. The blades also look much improved. With our V9/V9E I could look at the bottom of the blades and almost predict where they were going to crack. Blade heavy though. The Ultra Tacks stick feels much more balanced. I did like how the blade felt when stick handling with a Smartball.

We shall see how they sell.

I bought one of these in a E36/75flex and I found the release to be fantastic. sadly, it may break on me soon, any suggestions on similar twigs now that easton is gone?

How does the flex feel relative to other sticks in that same flex?  I’ve looked at these on clearance... looking for something whippy as heck and easy to load.  Would consider getting one if I knew what the load was like.  Also thinking of moving to a Nexus to try (for the sake of context).

Historically, Easton twigs flex more than other brands for the same rating so that should fit the bill for you