Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J03Y

Mission Hi-Lo black aluminum chassis?

Does anyone know of an avenue to buy these chassis? They have them listed on the mission site but after multiple emails I can not find a place to actually purchase a pair. Even an email and FB message directly to mission provided no answers. Only thing I can find is the magnesiums in black but I'd rather not pay $150 for a set of chassis.

Any input is appreciated.

ploza-wymienna-do-rolek-hilo-black-alumi

I've only ever seen the mag chassis for sale.

If it was me Id definitely go the mag chassis but otherwise you could always get an old second hand set of skates for cheap and take the chassis.

I finally got a response from Mission and it turns out that they're having some issues with getting the aluminum chassis out to distributors and no ETA to get them out.

Looks like mags it is.

I finally got a response from Mission and it turns out that they're having some issues with getting the aluminum chassis out to distributors and no ETA to get them out.

Looks like mags it is.

You won't regret it. I find when it comes to stuff like that, you feel the blow to the wallet for a week or two but its softened by this shiny new thing you have on your feet. Then months later you won't even notice the extra couple bucks spent for a mag but you'll be saying to yourself how happy you are with how everything turned out.