Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvilPepe

Garage Sale - Player and Goalie Gear

Howdy folks.

So, none of this stuff has actually been kept in a garage. In fact, I'm trying to clean out three closets in three different cities that I have left full of gear (and the owners of said closets would like their space back).

I will keep updating this as I get a chance to take pictures/have pictures taken for me. All prices in USD and do not include shipping unless otherwise noted.

PLAYER EQUIPMENT:

CCM U+ CL Pro Pants, SR Large, Black - $70 SOLD FOR $60

Bauer LS Fusion Edge Steel and Holders, 280 - $85 for both

Unused holders and steel. Steel is unsharpened, the holder is a little dinged from removal from a boot. $90 for the set, or $60 for steel and $40 for holders.

Easton SE16, 7D - $135

Used off and on for a couple years, still have a lot of life left in them. Comes with shock doctor footbeds.

SE16.jpg

GOALIE EQUIPMENT:

Sherwood T100 Goal Pant, SR Large, Black - $65 SOLD

Bauer Vapor XXX Pads, 34+1, Wht/Blk/Sil - $250 SOLD FOR $225

Bauer Vapor XXX Pads, 36+1, Wht/Sil/Blk - $200 SOLD FOR $150

Reebok Larceny Pros, 34+2, Wht/Red/Blk - $600

RBK Thighboards, black - $10

Remember these? Never used, lace-in variety. Measures 10" wide and 12" tall. PM me if you want a picture, but there isn't much to see. They are thighboards.

CCM/RBK Step Goal Steel, 324/Cowling size 8 - $40

New, unsharpened.

CCM Pro Tacks w/RBK Cowlings, 7.5D - $100

A few years old, but in great shape. The boot is very solid with no tears anywhere. I put RBK cowlings on them a little while back. Superfeet yellow footbeds. A decent amount of steel left, but I have a set of new STEP steel that I would sell with the skate for $30. The boot has plenty of life in it.

ProTacks.jpg

Graf 750 Goaler Pro w/Bauer Vertexx 4mm cowling, 6.5D - $280

Only used twice (didn't end up liking the fit). They come with the original Graf cowling as well.grafgoalers.jpg