Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Has anyone seen the new Synergy HSG girdle in person? I'm wondering how it compares to the Warrior Dynasty girdle.

I had a look at the Easton Synergy HSG girdle at HM when I was stateside over the summer. Easton's heavier than the Warrior Dynasty girdle (according to online retailers, not really noticeable in person), and seems less protective in the hip and kidney protection. The only thing I liked better about Easton's girdle is the thigh guard strap for custom fit. I was not really feeling the Easton girdle so I did not bother trying it on- the material seems like it is destined to rip quickly (could be wrong, just looked cheap), and I like to feel more armoured up than this would provide. Bought the Dynasty girdle instead, and am very pleased with the purchase (Dynasty is so light and ultra protective where the hard foam guards are).

Edited by Cosmic