Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nastyy

Easton v9e, warrior qr1, or ccm ribcore...

I'm a 6 foot winger looking to buy a new stick and I am looking at a easton v9e warrior qr1 and a ccm ribcore. These are all Prostock. I weigh around 150 pounds. I primarily take snapshots and wristshots but I also have a nice snapshot. And I would like to get maximum power out of a low kick stick while not sacrificing power. I also want good luck feel, so which one would you reccomend?

While not sacrifing puck feel*

You may know what those sticks actually are, but since they are pro stock, we don't. I don't mean to be overly curt, but what makes you think then that we can make an adequate recommendation about those pro stock sticks?

You may know what those sticks actually are, but since they are pro stock, we don't. I don't mean to be overly curt, but what makes you think then that we can make an adequate recommendation about those pro stock sticks?

Just think of them as retail.

Just think of them as retail.

There's no way in hell they'd could just be thought of as retail. If you're privy to their flex profiles, flexes, and codes to judge them to be "as retail", it would be more helpful to just tell us.