Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhiteBread9

Cheap Hockey Socks in Bulk

I'm looking for a cheap website to buy a team set of knit hockey socks from. The cheapest I've found is $10 a pair with no bulk discount. I'm looking to buy red new jersey devils socks, preferably from CCM.

Let me ask you this...Have you looked at AK Athletic Knit? you will find a wider color selection you can choose from and I recall they will be sturdier knit socks over the current CCM knit socks.

Check out their website...you can also look at Team Canada, Ottawa, Chicago as other colorways with New Jersey colors. I will note that the location of the stripes (Chicago) can be slightly different than those of the CCM socks.

Let me ask you this...Have you looked at AK Athletic Knit? you will find a wider color selection you can choose from and I recall they will be sturdier knit socks over the current CCM knit socks.

Check out their website...you can also look at Team Canada, Ottawa, Chicago as other colorways with New Jersey colors. I will note that the location of the stripes (Chicago) can be slightly different than those of the CCM socks.

They're not going to be $10/pr retail (maybe USD, but not CDN), unless OP has a very large team or association... Sounds like OP is going for a price-point.