Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iammerson

Leg pads for under 500

Playing in adult league coming from a really old pair of reeboks. Play on two adult ice hockey teams. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian's Net Zero at $529 look to be a great value. If $500 is your absolute ceiling, look for sales. I have seen some great values in Senior top level pads, which in many cases, are pro level materials made in an off shore factory.

I agree with Bunnyman. For under $500, your best bet is finding something used or on clearance. The retail pads under that level just aren't any good. What Reeboks are you in now? These pads from Goalie Monkey are the absolute best deal going if they have them in a size that will fit you and you like what you have. I would wait for them to have a sale (15-20% off is common at least once a month, and July 4th is only 3 weeks away), and you can get brand new, pro level pads for a third of the price.

http://www.goaliemonkey.com/equipment/leg-pads/sr-goalie-leg-pads/reebok-goalie-leg-pads-p4-pro.html