Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

The 11K basically did ,too. It was through the glove in a glove concept.

*similar* idea, completely different execution. I've had both the 11k and QRL on my hands. Not. Even. Close.

The 11k was uni-directional which made it a little strange when moving in ways other than the one direction it was supposed to flex. Warrior's design provides even more natural movement without any bit of resistance.

:ohmy: Russia Nikes..

Winter%20Classic%20Hockey_Stof_zpscgzpwe

I didn't think of it till now, but I'm guessing these were made for the Nagano Olympics. I'm pretty sure Kovalev was wearing Nike skates throughout the '97-'98 season. Had he not been injured and substituted on Russia's Nagano squad by the hold-out Fedorov, maybe these would have had their debut back then.

I could be wrong, but it looks like an appearance by an Easton Synergy that I've never seen before. Trotman is using it tonight in the Bruins - Ducks game. Noticed it after the first goal on the game....

I could be wrong, but it looks like an appearance by an Easton Synergy that I've never seen before. Trotman is using it tonight in the Bruins - Ducks game. Noticed it after the first goal on the game....

Interesting!

506978898_slide.jpg

color scheme is spot on though, right down to the Stanley FatMax pliers and Knockoff Olfa cutter ( i have the Olfa cutter)

What are the context of these things? I don't see it mentioned anywhere else. What are they from?

If you mean the equipment, they're gear for the all star event.

What are the context of these things? I don't see it mentioned anywhere else. What are they from?