Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

No idea why but to me it looks like the lovechild of a 30K and 4roll Pro III.

Looks like there's some NXG / MX3 going on there as well. Anatomical Fit?

I've noticed he looks to have more jump in his skating lately. Cool to see he's certainly been tinkering.

Speaking of Gear Sightings. . . We getting the new catalogs anytime soon?

In due time.

It will be late this time around - lots of manufacturers want to protect their social media launch times.

XAiLbdk.jpg

Guess Ovi thought to hell with Rule 9.5 in overtime yesterday. Also looks like he had the EQM sew a slash guard onto his right elbow pad, probably after taking a shot off the wrist during a game against Buffalo.

Warrior posted these on their IG account a few days ago

Pat did a custom job for BG (Brendan Gallagher) after he busted his fingers a few months ago

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-11%20at%201.04.3

By the looks of those shot blockers the Devils must be sending their gloves to Pat now too.

So I get Pat is the guy making the additional hand padding, but who is he?

With the rate these things seems to be popping up, I am wondering when company will make a glove that incorporates this concept at retail?

So I get Pat is the guy making the additional hand padding, but who is he?

With the rate these things seems to be popping up, I am wondering when company will make a glove that incorporates this concept at retail?

Pat used to work at the Warrior factory in Montreal. He was part of the glove production and was in charge of making any custom modification any pro player wanted. His and another former employee Ken opened up their own shop this past summer.

Pat used to work at the Warrior factory in Montreal. He was part of the glove production and was in charge of making any custom modification any pro player wanted. His and another former employee Ken opened up their own shop this past summer.

Are they selling gloves or just modifying equipment?

First game with the Ducks, Perron's back to tongues out and taping his tendon guard:

505440956_slide.jpg

In Pittsburgh this season he was going tongues in and without taping his tendon guard.

I wonder how much team staff tries to influence players on how they wear their equipment.