Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joeystranger

What Stick Should I get?

I'm in the market looking for a new stick. I've been using the Nexus 8000 for a while and I like it but I'm in the market for a new stick. I've been using Bauer sticks for the last 10 years and I want to try something new. I'm looking at the Easton CX Stealth or the Warrior HD Pro. Anyone have any feedback on those sticks? What's the comparison to to the Nexus 8000?

Cheers!

Warrior will be more similar to your Nexus because it's a mid-kick but will probably play a bit stiffer, more like a Supreme. CX is a low kick. I'd be wary of the CX at this point if you're typically tough on your sticks as Easton's elliptical taper sticks have not been the most reliable durability-wise over the past few years. I also don't think there's a huge difference between the CX and the V9e, so if you want to try out a similar stick and see if you like it while dropping about a third of the cash, try the V9e first.

Should be noted, V9e and CX are both low-kick and will feel much different from the Nexus.