Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just recently decided to get into roller. I'm converting my nexus boot and I had a question regarding the wheels since I'm a noobie when it comes to inline. The chassis I'm putting is a labeda sensors that had a 76-72-80-80 setup. Should I just keep this way when I convert or so change it?

Keep it that way. Frames are designed to have a certain wheel size in them, when you change it up, you completely disregard why they were designed the way they were.

Also, you have a fantastic frame there, the Sensor was way ahead of it's time when it came out.

Thanks, I picked the chassis up at a play it again sports for $35. It seemed like a great chassis for the price. Total hockey here in St. Louis is doing the conversion for me so hopefully it turns out well. What bearing should I put on it? I picked up some ABEC 9 bearings but wasn't sure if I should use them or not. I've heard mixed reviews.