Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reddevilpara

CCM Jetspeed Skates

Are they changing the fit of the supreme? The volume isn't enough for me in those

Not that I'm aware of. Volume where? I think there is more volume in a Supreme than JetSpeed - top of ankle to heel.

I can't wear Supreme due to the low instep. I wish they would adjust the fit there. The original TO's were deep enough for me, but the NXG, and MX3 are not. The only Bauer that is deep enough, is Nexus, which is too wide, and too deep for me.

I wish a pair of Bauer skates fit me well :(

I baked my 300s twice, but still got blisters blister on the same spot on both feet, like 2cm above the middle of the arch. 

So maked the spot and heated it with a heat gun, then pressed from the inside with the back of a screwdriver. 
Havent had any blisters since then, and they are super comfortable.

4 hours ago, brandonthequick said:

how many times did you guys bake your jetspeed? Im getting a blister on my right foot on the inside should I bake again or just punch it? the rest of the skate feels great 

Never baked mine and haven't had any problems. 

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I baked my 300s twice, but still got blisters blister on the same spot on both feet, like 2cm above the middle of the arch. 

So maked the spot and heated it with a heat gun, then pressed from the inside with the back of a screwdriver. 
Havent had any blisters since then, and they are super comfortable.

Did you do it yourself or at a LHS? If you did it yourself how did you do it exactly how long did you heat it? 

I heard I can heat the area with a heat gun then tape a ball of tape onto the spot and put my skates on and it will leave more room in the area is that a good idea? 

I banked mine once.  I currently have Jetspeed Pros and previously had 280s.  The 280s wore out quick in my opinion (i'm 5'9", 195), the Pros are MUCH stiffer, so much so that I tie my skates much looser in order to get some flex in the tongue.  Now that I have them broken in, LOVE them.  Would love to hear the CCM rep explain differences in the skates.  

I punched mine today, I'll see how they feel tomorrow. I have a huge blister it hurts like a mofo and it's not healed so even with the punching I am sure there will be pain until it's gone. 

Anyone know if the FT1 sizing now matches the SuperTacks in terms of length? I think I remember them saying they were bringing the sizes back into line this year but can't remember for sure. 

2 hours ago, tcraig said:

Anyone know if the FT1 sizing now matches the SuperTacks in terms of length? I think I remember them saying they were bringing the sizes back into line this year but can't remember for sure. 

I wear a 7D in Vapor's and a 7D in the Jetspeed FT1's fit me, too. Not sure about the ST's, though. 

8 hours ago, tcraig said:

FT1 matches Super Tacks and Ultra Tacks sizing in length.

19 hours ago, Shogun said:

I wear a 7D in Vapor's and a 7D in the Jetspeed FT1's fit me, too. Not sure about the ST's, though. 

13 hours ago, Vet88 said:

FT1 matches Super Tacks and Ultra Tacks sizing in length.

Cool thanks guys.