Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Travislicious

Nexus 1N now on myBauer

For those who have been anticipating this stick, it seems that the Nexus 1N is now up for customization on myBauer

Looks like the colour palette for the stick is limited compared to others (No green, orange, or maroon like I believe the MX3 has)

Also the price has jumped by $20 I think. Sadness

https://www.bauer.com/custom-gear/mybauer-sticks

Also the price has jumped by $20 I think. Sadness

Can confirm. We have them labelled in-store already for $320 CAD. Absolutely ridiculous

I think stick sales are going to hit a wall at $300.

$320 for a stick? Even I am not that stupid.

Plus I think stick tech has plateaued the last three years. So why bother buying this years top model when older cheaper sticks are just as good.

I still wish I could load up on Nexus 1000's.

Those are tricky to find! A couple months back the Oilers had a surplus equipment sale and there was a rack of shiny new Nexus 1000s going for $120CAD a twig. I got too distracted my the Warrior QR1's going for the same price and didn't grab a nexus

Those are tricky to find! A couple months back the Oilers had a surplus equipment sale and there was a rack of shiny new Nexus 1000s going for $120CAD a twig. I got too distracted my the Warrior QR1's going for the same price and didn't grab a nexus

Yeah, I should have loaded up when I had the chance. In regards to the 8000, newer isn't always better.

Well you're talking pro stock so I wouldn't be too upset about it.

I still wish I could load up on Nexus 1000's.

Saw about 15 Nexus 1000 P92 77flex today at a LHS, so if you happen to plan a trip to germany :laugh:

Saw about 15 Nexus 1000 P92 77flex today at a LHS, so if you happen to plan a trip to germany :laugh:

Hehe thanks for the offer. I think the cost of air fare might negate the savings. Might as well buy 1N's in bulk at that rate!