Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rphockey53

Warrior PX3

Anyone have the Warrior PX3? How do you like it? How does it look with a cage? My last helmet was the Krown and I loved it, got chirped a lot because for some reason Warrior helmets are frowned upon, but it felt great and I was one of the few guys to go a whole season without cucussion...

Back on point here guy's. Has anyone on here tried the PX3 on, or currently have it?

How is the fit? I currently wear a Bauer 5100, and like the fit, but it's getting pretty beat up.

Initial feelings on it remind me of a deeper version of the V10 - quite round. I was surprised that I could get both the medium and the large to fit very similar after adjusting, except to the depth. Haven't used it yet so can't comment much more, but to me the fit seems closer to a deeper V10 than anything else. If you've got a bit of a rounder head, this might be worth trying on.

You'd think without out getting a concussion you'd be able to spell it right...

You'd think by being a grammar nazi, you'd be able to formulate a sentence correctly - "Without out"??

Back on point here guy's. Has anyone on here tried the PX3 on, or currently have it?

How is the fit? I currently wear a Bauer 5100, and like the fit, but it's getting pretty beat up.

Why not another 5100?

Next to skates, helmets are a pretty subjective fit. Who cares about looks?!

I would have a hard time buying a helmet without trying it on in the store first. Then if it fits (better than another 5100), buy it...and hope it looks good on you! :)

I hear you MT. If the PX3 fits as well, or better than my 5100, I will get it. I'm waiting for a shop in my area to get them in.

Just wondering if anybody else has tried the PX3 on, or can compare it to the 5100.