Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canqingz

M or L elbows for me?

IMG_20150911_000509_zpsepc2dagc.jpg

IMG_20150911_000441_zps2hlnarqf.jpg

No LHS nearby, can only shop from online.

In the pictures is me wearing my teammate's RBZ 110 Medium elbow pad and my 13.5 ax1 glove

liked 110 elbow pads really a lot and want buy a pair myself, but I am afraid that if i go with Medium there might be too much gap in between the gloves and the elbow pads.

by the way, I play in a recreational non-contact adult league but I do sometimes get hit by flying pucks in my arms

Thanks a lot!:)

It all depends on how they fit, are the medium or large firm around the forearm and the pad does not rotate or slip up and down? Pick the one that fits the best in terms of lock and comfort. If you are worried about the space between the glove and pad you can get slash guards or wrist guards.

Those look good id stick with medium

It all depends on how they fit, are the medium or large firm around the forearm and the pad does not rotate or slip up and down? Pick the one that fits the best in terms of lock and comfort. If you are worried about the space between the glove and pad you can get slash guards or wrist guards.

thanks you guys, i think i will stick with medium!

Medium seems like it fits you well. There is a considerable amount of vulnerable area. As mentioned above I would suggest wrist/slash guards.

I would think Large in the RBZ line. That seems like a lot of gap to me, and the RBZs run so small/ tight that Large is hardly Large anyway.

I agree with Cosmic, it would be worth trying on the RBZ in size L. I had the RBZ in Large as well as the APX2 in Large and I went with the APX2 because of the fit and coverage area. The RBZ was a tighter fitting pad and less bulkier, if you will thsan the APX2. By no means is the APX2 bulky but it just seemed to offer more protection than the RBZ.

Having the elbow pad twist at the wrong time and not protect your elbows is, to me, a bigger danger and more likely than taking a puck or stick in the gap between glove and elbow pad.

I have nothing constructive to add, other than to ask why you have Minecraft feet? :P

because I was on a pair of ugly slippers:b

I agree with Cosmic, it would be worth trying on the RBZ in size L. I had the RBZ in Large as well as the APX2 in Large and I went with the APX2 because of the fit and coverage area. The RBZ was a tighter fitting pad and less bulkier, if you will thsan the APX2. By no means is the APX2 bulky but it just seemed to offer more protection than the RBZ.

true. i have vapor x7.0 elbow pads in medium. these pads do offer more coverage.

rbz line seems run a little small compared to vapor line