Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Amiroo39

KPS600 Cut Resistant High Performance Socks

They don't seem too thick. They are a little more padded in the back for the cut resistance and they require a bit more effort to pull over my shin pads compared to regular mesh socks. I like them much better than the gladiators I don't know about durability though.

I've had them for about 5 games and they're starting to wear a bit around the knees. I will have to check if they're impact areas. It's holding up though and fit a bit tighter than my regular mesh.

Has anyone tried these out? They cost about $20 more than Reebok Edge SX100 socks but feel a lot thicker. I'm not too keen on the kevlar/cut resistance aspect as much as I care about a thicker more durable sock.

https://vital-nation.com/product/kps600-hockey-socks-black/

If you just want a thicker more durable sock, hit eBay for the pro stock version of whatever you need.

On 10/11/2015 at 1:42 PM, IPv6Freely said:

If you just want a thicker more durable sock, hit eBay for the pro stock version of whatever you need.

Are they no longer making these? What other options are there for cut proof/resistant hockey socks? I have heard of Gladiator but have never seen them in person. 

9 hours ago, SkateWorksPNW said:

Are they no longer making these? What other options are there for cut proof/resistant hockey socks? I have heard of Gladiator but have never seen them in person. 

A lot of the pro stock socks will have a piece of kevlar sewn in the back of them over the calf/ankle.  It's not in the front, but they're definitely still a bit thicker and more durable.