Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bwhockey17

Finding Tapered Blades..

Hi all, sorry for another question.. I live in Toronto and am having an extremely difficult time trying to find tapered blades at a reasonable price for some shafts I made out of my broken OPS's... Any suggestions? I'd prefer the wood blades if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

Its going to be tough to find wood tapered blades outside of eBay. Warrior and Bauer seem to be the only major companies still making blades, most of the big online retailers carry those but in composite only. Base is another option, especially if you are looking for a more obscure pattern, but again, composite only.

RH or LH?

Looking for some RH ones buddy!

Try harrow

Where is Harrow? Never heard of it before haha

Canadian Tire had some Sher-Wood tapered blades.

Which Canadian Tire were you at ktang?

Base has tapered blades.

Do they have a bricks and mortar store, or is Base an online retailer?

Its going to be tough to find wood tapered blades outside of eBay. Warrior and Bauer seem to be the only major companies still making blades, most of the big online retailers carry those but in composite only. Base is another option, especially if you are looking for a more obscure pattern, but again, composite only.

To you and everyone else that said this, I know haha. It's getting super hard to find these as more and more companies shift to pushing out their OPS's.. It's a shame since I'd love to turn broken sticks I have into something I can use.

Where is Harrow? Never heard of it before haha

Do they have a bricks and mortar store, or is Base an online retailer?

I called Harrow about a month ago- they said they are not going to be making tapered blades anymore.

Base: http://www.basehockey.ca/

I would say finding blades is not the obsticle. Its finding blades with a curve you like. Thats the biggest obsticle

Ha I got that covered too, RH P89(Darby/Vanek).

How do you order base blades? I only seem to be able to order full composite sticks.

I'm glad I have 3 Easton T-Flex blades around. I have an old friend who also has 3 who no longer plays but can't get a hold of him :(

Tapered blades are perfect now that I am taking others broken OPS and converting them, if it's in the bin it's mine (;

How do you order base blades? I only seem to be able to order full composite sticks.

P: 1-888-728-6977

Vancouver: 604-421-2273

Calgary: 1-888-728-6977 x520

P: 1-888-728-6977

Vancouver: 604-421-2273

Calgary: 1-888-728-6977 x520

Do they ship to Toronto? And how much do the blades usually cost?

Canadian Tire at Dalhousie in Calgary. Got Coffeys, LH.

Do they say that they are tapered, or do I have to manually check the hosel?