Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60PlusWinger

Anyone picking up a new Bauer Supreme 1s this month?

Picked up one today and played two games.

Plays stiffer then rated. I usually rock a 102 flex but picked up a 95 and was perfect. So if ur going this route get the flex below what u use

Shots came of hard. Release better then the mx3 but still slower then the 1n.

Shots in warm up were definetly my hardest ever. It appears the "catapult effect" pretty legit.

Put it 3 goals 2 on clappers and the goalie didn't even move. I like the squares corners and the tact spiral. Wish this was on all Bauer sticks as an option.

Can't comment on "puck feel" as I've never really understand that. Feels fine

Overal upgrade from mx3 and does what it says it does. Between this and the 1n tough call as my fav current stick. Both great.

I think the 1s and MX3 have the same blade right? Power core 2?

Powercore 3 Foam, Kevlar Stitching for structural integrity and Sense Wrap to help dampen vibration. Good to see you came back. :)

Does the 1X have foam in the core of the blade or is it supposed to be solid carbon fiber all the way through?

Vapor 1X uses Air Core Foam which is extremely light and rigid, Kevlar Stitching and Sense Wrap.

Picked up one today and played two games.

Plays stiffer then rated. I usually rock a 102 flex but picked up a 95 and was perfect. So if ur going this route get the flex below what u use

Shots came of hard. Release better then the mx3 but still slower then the 1n.

Shots in warm up were definetly my hardest ever. It appears the "catapult effect" pretty legit.

Put it 3 goals 2 on clappers and the goalie didn't even move. I like the squares corners and the tact spiral. Wish this was on all Bauer sticks as an option.

Can't comment on "puck feel" as I've never really understand that. Feels fine

Overal upgrade from mx3 and does what it says it does. Between this and the 1n tough call as my fav current stick. Both great.

Go on mybauer-- It IS an option on all sticks. Just an FYI.

I'm a big kaner fan I kno he uses a p10 supposedly problem you can't find that in 2days stick I try the p02 but it's slightly off . Any help I like the 1x le that's my stick of choice also I found a few p10 blades on eBay but they say jr is that not for a Sr stick ?

Im thinking about picking up an intermediate 75 flex 1S. Glad Bauer are doing a 75 intermediate stick!! A cut 77 would be too stiff for me considering senior sticks are longer. So hopefully a 75 intermediate length will be just right!

I just had my hands on a 1S, 75 Flex P92 L5 at my LHS and it feels awesome. If I was not saving my money for a new skate (and actually needed a new stick) I had one right now.

I skated with the crew that made the Toews water bottle video and other Bauer stuff with Stamkos etc. They had a 1S in matte which was weird. It was a RH stick though so I couldn't shoot it

Held one in store today at my LHS and can't get my head around why they wouldn't cut a few extra grams off the stick.

It felt really heavy and I was instantly disappointed. I'll stick to my 1X's for now.

Just a question for you guys, what's your ideal stick weight?

For me, I'm a happy camper with anything from 395 - 410.

Held one in store today at my LHS and can't get my head around why they wouldn't cut a few extra grams off the stick.

It felt really heavy and I was instantly disappointed. I'll stick to my 1X's for now.

Just a question for you guys, what's your ideal stick weight?

For me, I'm a happy camper with anything from 395 - 410.

440 and below is fine for me, but I've gotten used to the 420-425 mark with my more recent sticks.

I actually got to shoot a few 1S sticks today. I'm currently using the 1N in 87 flex P92. They were both P92 87 flex black demo sticks and I was not told which one was which. I took wrist and snap shots with the first stick and then was handed the second stick and instantly I guessed that the first stick was the 1S.

IMO after roughly 50 shots with each stick I feel that the 1N is noticeably lighter and better balanced than the 1S. The 1S isn't heavy or blade heavy or light but holding and shooting back to back I noticed the 1N had the upper hand.

Wrist shots came off much harder and easier with the 1N, snap shots came off harder with the 1S but that can be expected. I didn't notice the release being quicker for snap shots but wrist shots came off so much better with the 1N.

I can only speak for myself but I was super curious about the 1S so I wanted to hate it or be blown away by it and for me it just reminded me that I made the right choice by sticking with my 1Ns. I thinks it's the more well rounded of the two in my limited use. Slap shots and snap shots are going to come off harder with the 1S but wrist shots, no way. The 1S seems to definitely be a good stick though, if I wasn't glued to my 1Ns id go for one

It's barely heavier but agreed the 1n is the better jack of all trades stick. Everything comes off well.

After about 4 games with my 1s I'm happy with it. Slaps are pretty hard and so are quick snap shots.

The 1n though is a great stick and down the line when my 1s gives it up I'll probably go to a 1n