Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

STX Surgeon 500 Glove Sizing

Can someone give me some insight into how these gloves fit length wise? I've heard conflicting things about it, and want to make sure I order the correct size. I currently wear a 13" Covert glove and am happy with the length.

I usually always wear a 13 and wear a 14 in the surgeons. They are a little bit longer in the finger but not enough to give me any issues. I don't think I could wear a 13 comfortably they are a tight fit. Mind you I have a fat hand.

I demoed the surgeons at a Modsquad event. I usually wear 14" gloves in most brands and had no problem using 14" Surgeon 500s. They're a snug fitting glove and that's what I prefer (my current main gloves are 14" Warrior Projekts).

I have a pair of pro stock 14" Surgeons that are definitely shorter (in the palm at least) than a 14" Covert. They do fit pretty snugly, and pro stocks maybe more so than retail since the ones I have came with extra Poron-like foam inside the backhand liner.

While they are definitely a tight fitting glove, I remained in the same size and they fit my hand fine, just a lot tighter than most gloves. Not in a bad way though. It just comes down to being ok with a tight fit that feels like the glove is more a part of you than your hand being in a glove.