Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Eric705

Fischer sticks

Anyone have some good feedback about Fischer sticks? One of my local shops sells them and I'm pretty curious. I like a low kick, softer blade, and a backstrom P92 (Bauer) style curve. Price tag is about $150, forget the model name

Edited by Eric705

I bought 4 Fischer SX7's back when Amazon had them (mistakenly?) priced between $5-$20. Great stick, well balanced. I'm a fan. I have since moved on to the Sherwook EK15, which I am still not as comfortable with yet. I love the lightness of the EK15, but the SX7 has arguably better feel and balance. Great stick for sure, and great for the money vs the top end offerings, but I'm not sure I'd pay $150 for it.

I still have all 4, haven't managed to break a single one of them yet so the durability is definitely there. I skate multiple times per week, and have had 3 of the 4 in rotation.

I have some as-well, they do offer quite a few curves (which is not usual in Europe, but since they are local they can do it) at the different price points. Their curve 19 would be the same as the Europe CCM/RBK 19, which is a clone of the P92. Kickpoint is always mid-kick iirc.

Fischer sticks are also hugely popular in the KHL, as they offer good bang for the buck and have a good custom/player-model program. Durability is excellent for mine.

On 12.1.2016 at 6:54 AM, gosinger said:

I have some as-well, they do offer quite a few curves (which is not usual in Europe, but since they are local they can do it) at the different price points. Their curve 19 would be the same as the Europe CCM/RBK 19, which is a clone of the P92. Kickpoint is always mid-kick iirc.

Fischer sticks are also hugely popular in the KHL, as they offer good bang for the buck and have a good custom/player-model program. Durability is excellent for mine.

Hi, how much would be the custom stick (Austria)? Really no low-kick technology at all?

Depending on your hockey store (how much of a cut they take since you don't order directly from Fischer) and your request. If they have the mold for a common curve iirc its something like 150€ each with minimum order of 3 for the top model.

That post was a year old, but I haven't heard anything else to make me think they offer low-kick now as-well. The 2016/2017 catalog doesn't mention anything either.

• Like 1

Pulling a violation here by reviving an old thread so forgive me in advance ha. Does anyone have on-ice experience with the Fischer CT800 stick? Given the price point, I don't mind taking the gamble on a twig or two but wouldn't mind some feedback also. Thanks.

I was about to ask, good thing I searched.

The CT800 is said to be a true one piece design weighing in at 419 grams. Those are elite type numbers. My question is how do they compare to elite level sticks of a few years ago, say 1st gen Tacks, early Nexus 1N's or Supremes? Better yet, how do they compare to pro-stocks?

I'm seeing them cheaper than $149 on sideline. Might have to experiment for myself.