Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Ice House in Hackensack, NJ MSQ Members

open hockey at Mackay tonight! its gonna be hot!  no really, its only going down to the 40s tonight.  i'll be sweating like a hooker in church.  

9:45 - 11:15   $15.00 

2-10 N Van Brunt St, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 871-6637

3 hours ago, coryroth24 said:

Wonder how those two additional sheets at BSA are coming along... :rolleyes:

From what I know, they intend to renovate BSA, as far as adding the two sheets....I'll wait to see if they ever start renovating it first.

On 3/6/2016 at 9:37 AM, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

open hockey at Mackay tonight! its gonna be hot!  no really, its only going down to the 40s tonight.  i'll be sweating like a hooker in church.  

9:45 - 11:15   $15.00 

2-10 N Van Brunt St, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 871-6637

last open hockey for me here for the season. (there's one more on the 28th before they drain it, and shut it down)  

same Bat channel, same Bat time!

14 hours ago, MyBoxersSayJoe said:

I'm playing a preseason scrimmage tonight.  I don't know how I'm not dead.  7 games in 6 days so far...

YIKES! was the scrimmage your "free hour" before the season starts?  

I have a feeling I'm going to be in the same boat come spring season. I'm playing at the Ice House & Vault on low level devisions and the apps are telling me not a lot of guys will make most of the games...

40 minutes ago, MyBoxersSayJoe said:

Yep, free hour.  We combine with another team and double up.  We had four slots for the fall/winter season as a result.

that was a smart idea to combine and get some real ice time out there. We have our "free hour" is next week. i think, for me it's going to consist of getting everyone's names right. most of the team, are players from another 8W team with a few adds like me, and a new goalie. ...As far as the Ice Vault team, i'll be calling them all by their numbers as we are thrown right in to the first game on Wednesday. i know TWO of the guys from open, and one is not going to be there. looks like i'll just have to be sure to be in position, play hard, and be vocal.  

pretty sure we're going to need a goalie tonight at Mackay (for the last session of the season)  one of the usual suspects got his MRI back with fragments floating around in his knee... that CAN'T be fun.

so if any one know a tendy that wants some free ice time tonight...

On 3/22/2016 at 11:28 AM, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

that was a smart idea to combine and get some real ice time out there. We have our "free hour" is next week. i think, for me it's going to consist of getting everyone's names right. most of the team, are players from another 8W team with a few adds like me, and a new goalie. ...As far as the Ice Vault team, i'll be calling them all by their numbers as we are thrown right in to the first game on Wednesday. i know TWO of the guys from open, and one is not going to be there. looks like i'll just have to be sure to be in position, play hard, and be vocal.  

Nice to meet your last night!  I went to high school with Paul D. on that team!

18 minutes ago, MyBoxersSayJoe said:

Nice to meet your last night!  I went to high school with Paul D. on that team!

and you as well! looks like its going to be a good season, we had a lot of really good time slots.

i know exactly no one on the team. one of the guys running it posted something on NJ.com and i responded.  (see what kinda weirdos you can attract on the internet :blink: )    http://www.nj.com/forums/adulthockey/

heres the NJAOHC group i was talking about last night. I'm looking to get 40 to 50 guys  (more would be welcome, or maybe i'd need to sub group it to northern, central and south NJ) but once i have enough guys i want the group to start running private rentals, at any of the local rinks we can. if you're on the facespace join up and tag guys you think would be into private rentals for open. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/929301830502255/

see you at the rink!