Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sputnik20

Super Bowl?

So, I have once again missed (actually skipped) the "big game".

Honestly I can't recall what was the last super bowl game I saw...must have been over 10 years ago, and I couldn't tell you who played and obviously won.

I can say that I have never seen a regular season football game ever, and the same goes for basketball and baseball as well.

I know I am not the only one out there (I hope), that just couldn't give a damn about those three sports.

Guess being European (Soviet) born and raised, thought I have spent the greater majority of my life living in the US, I never acclimated to that part of American society.

As a life long Broncos fan, I am about as opposite as it gets. Still on a high and ate and drank too much. Though I play hockey now, and both my kids are monsters, I love football. Not to mention, it paid for a chunk of my education.

I watched the game with some friends. I can appreciate a well played game, I just hate all of the hype