Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

murr611

Looking for Easton S19

Hey guys for a few years now ive been looking for an Easton S19 stick (left). I broke my last one back in high school and havent been able to find one since.I currently use a Easton V9E which is supposed to be an equivalent and it just doesnt have the same feel. Anyone who might no where I can could find one or a few in the US let me know, this was the best stick i ever used

Hanus Sports, Minnetonka, MN.

You're welcome. You'll have to haggle a little bit but holy smokes, its a time vault. When new sticks comes out they discount old ones by ~$20. I picked up a CNT in 2014 for $110.

CNT, Original Stealths, S19, S17, SE16, One95, TotalONE, NXG, Vapor XXXX, X60s, APX, Crazy Lites, 11Ks, 20Ks, its glorious.

On 2/18/2016 at 5:51 PM, Zorlac said:

I loved the S19,  but have you tried an RS2?  Loved it as much as the S19.  I find them on ebay.

I had friends who used the RS II and they didnt have good luck with them usually their blades would crack

On February 18, 2016 at 0:00 PM, murr611 said:

Hey guys for a few years now ive been looking for an Easton S19 stick (left). I broke my last one back in high school and havent been able to find one since.I currently use a Easton V9E which is supposed to be an equivalent and it just doesnt have the same feel. Anyone who might no where I can could find one or a few in the US let me know, this was the best stick i ever used

the sabres store had some pro stocks for sale a lil while back not sure if they are still there, could also try giving them a call