Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

MSH 4.0 bug report

Accidentally deleted the entire thread (still getting used to moderating on here LOL)

Last thing we fixed was the Who's Chatting.

Most things have been already addressed, but if something else pops up, please post here.

Click the time instead of the topic title. Eg "1 hour ago" link. I'm also a heavy user of the "Unread Content" button so I had to get used to changing what I clicked to get to the last post.

I wish this was a user settable option, but it didn't take me long to get used to the change.

7 minutes ago, Gummer12 said:

Clicking the time will bring you to the last post, clicking the star next to the title will bring you to the first unread post

Ah yes. Makes sense. Thanks for the correction!

9 minutes ago, StlBlues86 said:

I can't even view the sell thread. I thought you only needed a subscription if you are selling?

Give it another shot, I think I have the permissions set straight now.  

Tapatalk won't be enabled on MSH 4.0.  

We used Tapatalk because MSH 3 didn't have a great online experience.  MSH 4 renders into a smaller look when on a mobile device, with the same capabilities as on a full browser.

Individual feedback for selling?  Look at the person's profile and choose the feedback tab.

• Like 1

I hated losing Tapatalk but I've forced myself to give the mobile version a try. Honestly, it's not bad! 

I do miss having all my forums in one place though, all with the same interface. 

But seriously, the mobile version is pretty good!

How do I narrow my search by forum? That doesn't seem to be an option on the search page, unless I missed it.