Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrData

Sher-Wood T100 1st generation vs T90 Gen 2

For anyone with experience with both the T100 (1st generation) and the T90 Gen 2, either through playing with both or through knowledge of their construction: how do they compare? The T100 had the best puck feel of any stick I've used, and I'm wondering if that changed with the 2nd generation T90. Both are the same weight (450g) so I'm guessing the construction is similar. However, the biggest difference seems to be the blade core: VRF on the T100 vs VRF.2 on the T90 Gen 2. Are there any other differences in the construction? Did the kick point change at all? Is the T90 Gen 2 more or less durable?

What I'm essentially asking here is whether the T90 Gen 2 is basically an updated version of the 1st generation T100, or a different stick altogether. I'd appreciate any feedback or insight you can give me. Here's a pic of the sticks I'm talking about, in order to avoid confusion:

sherwood-t90-ii-grip-sr-hockey-stick-11_