Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Sorry for the bump but I did a site-wide search and couldn't find the exact answer.

From 

I understand that Superfeet Carbon Pro Hockey shouldn't be baked. Does that mean that I simply put them in after the skates are baked and while they're on my feet? Or are they not allowed to be in a heated boot as well?

8 hours ago, Gswift said:

Yup, bake the skate without the Superfeet, when the boots come out of the oven, slide them in, mold the skate as usual...

Perfect thanks for clarifying!

i am looking to put the super feet in a pair of vapor x90 skates size 7.5EE   Should I get the size 7.5-9D or the 9.5-11E? I know both would have to be cut down to fit thanks

Bumping an old thread. Has anyone tried Superfeet Hockey Comfort? How do you like them? Are they thinner than the Carbon Pro’s? 

Maybe @SeanCornell91 can help me? 

Edited by Shogun

1 hour ago, Shogun said:

Bumping an old thread. Has anyone tried Superfeet Hockey Comfort? How do you like them? Are they thinner than the Carbon Pro’s? 

Maybe @SeanCornell91 can help me? 

Thicker than the Yellow and Carbon, more squishy and foams hence the comfort specification.