Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iammerson

Custom pant shells

11 hours ago, OptimusReim said:

Wtf why are those so expensive? Those aren't even fully custom.

Philly Express does very good work - used by many junior, college and minor league teams.  They can also be fully customized.  Its a very high quality shell.

Wanted to share a very good experience that I had with ToughJersey.com regarding an order for custom shells.

My team was in the market for shells for our tournament in Montreal.  I was leaning towards Rebirth and reached out to them.  They promptly sent me a design and they did a great job on it.  Communication was a bit slow and then when it came down to making the order they told me they could not guarantee production on my timeframe.  I turned to Tough Jersey as they had done a lot of work for me in the past and had done a good job.  They sent me a design and were confident they could get the shells and socks to me on time.

The shells were delivered on time.  They make the customization with a dye sublimated insert on each side.  The quality and sizing was good and they guys were happy but I dd not like the color of the royal blue tripe.  It was more like a purple.  That being said we wore them anyway.  It was bothering me though so when I got back from Montreal I emailed the owner and told him.  He asked me to send him a picture and I did.  A couple of days later I got a call and he said to me; "we do one thing, make hockey uniforms, and it's our job to get it right and we did not.  I will re do every shell."  I was blown away.  

The new shells came today and while the dye sublimation cannot seem to truly replicate the royal blue in our jerseys they are much much better.  

I couldn't be more pleased with these guys.  Best customer service I've ever had and a very good product.