Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

ChiSox logo font

I'm trying to create a logo for my softball team, and I want to model it after the Chicago White Sox... We're "Sons of Pitches"...So, I want to do SOP

Does anyone know what this font is called: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/majorleaguebaseball/images/c/c2/White_Sox_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20120518031047

it kinda looks like a simplified Olde English

Thanks for the responses. I thought about it after the fact, and I figured it might not be a stock font but something created specifically for them as JA suggests.

kmfdm86, I realize it is only a 1 letter change, but since I didn't know the 'font' I was having a bitch of a time to find something that would overlap and not look crunched together so you couldn't read it.

Thanks OR...I appreciate this. It's a shame we're not doing it on Black...'cause that looks awseome. Doing either white on blue or grey...or blue on white.

Logos.jpg

2 hours ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

Aren't you supposed to be plumbing of electrician'ing or something??? :D 

I had some minutes to spare between work and bed. 

9 hours ago, RadioGaGa said:

Thanks for the responses. I thought about it after the fact, and I figured it might not be a stock font but something created specifically for them as JA suggests.

kmfdm86, I realize it is only a 1 letter change, but since I didn't know the 'font' I was having a bitch of a time to find something that would overlap and not look crunched together so you couldn't read it.

Thanks OR...I appreciate this. It's a shame we're not doing it on Black...'cause that looks awseome. Doing either white on blue or grey...or blue on white.

Logos.jpg

Just giving you a hard time. Haha. Didn't want someone stressing so much over something that would take the artistically inclined about three minutes. Or paying a ton of money for those three minutes. Looks good! Congrats.

Also, white on blue or blue on white looks the best. Gives you the highest value contrast which makes it the most striking. If you are really set on grey, you should go with a darker shade.

Normally, I am some what "artistically inclined"...I'm just way out of practice in Photoshop...and was struggling (badly) haha.

It looks like we'll be going blue with white sleeves.