Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BH_HockeyHouse

Barnabas Health Hockey House Adult Hockey League - Register Now!

We are pleased to announce that the Barnabas Health Hockey House at Prudential Center (formerly AmeriHealth Pavilion), the official practice facility of the New Jersey Devils, will be hosting its first Adult Hockey League in the summer of 2016. The league will begin on June 8th and span 10 weeks, ending on August 10th. Teams will play a 10 game regular season, with the top-4 teams making the playoffs. Team registration is only $2,800 and all registered players will receive 2 tickets* to a 2016-17 New Jersey Devils home game. In addition, the championship team will receive a suite* to a 2016-17 New Jersey Devils home game. (*Game tickets for participants and suite tickets for the championship team are subject to availability and the game selection will be made at the sole discretion of the Hockey League. Food, beverages and concessions are not included but may be purchased by the team.) We are still looking for teams and there is still time to register as a team or as an individual free agent! Please visit our website www.barnabashealthhockeyhouse.com/adult-hockey-league or contact Jason Verrico at jverrico@prucenter.com for more information or to register your team!

i hear this is a GREAT place to skate.  

ok, here are some of my questions

1: would we be able to park in the attached garage? 

1a: would we have to pay to park, or could we get validated parking?

2: what would the start times be?

3: what days of the week are we looking at?

1-1a: Parking is going to be FREE for all adult league participants in the attached VIP Parking Deck.

2: Start times are between 7:15pm and 10:00pm, with 10:00pm only occurring twice all season; after that 9:30pm is the latest start time.

3: The games will be played Monday-Thursday.

13 hours ago, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

Huh!  i was JUST trying to get some of the MSHNJ group and other NJ players out here for a (private rental) skate.  I got SOME interest, but not enough to stick my neck (and $) out just yet...   

Beardsie, make it happen.  I'm in. 

3 hours ago, BenderHockey said:

Beardsie, make it happen.  I'm in. 

Beardsie???  i don't know man... :D

i got a new guy on the NJAOHC squad who's playing down there on Thursdays.  i'm reaching out to him about more players on another day down there. he's more of a 6W kinda player and has been playing with some guys who were called up to the bigs for 40+ games this season.  so the skills are WAY out on my range 

On 5/13/2016 at 5:35 AM, BenderHockey said:

Will individuals be accepted?  Also, will there be different divisions?

We are accepting individual registrations. This season we are only going to have one division at the C level.

On 5/14/2016 at 7:46 PM, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

I might be up for an individual sign up with this bender.    What would the cost be for a single?

We are accepting the individual registration forms for no charge. If/when we are able to place you onto a team, your cost will then be your contribution to the team's $2,800 entry fee. If interested in signing up as an individual (or team), reach out to Jason Verrico at jverrico@prucenter.com and he can send you the forms!