Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SlaterC42

Warrior Pro Player Bag

Warrior Pro Player Bag

32”

Level of play: Beer league indoor ice & roller hockey, 2x a week.

I bought this bag about a year and a half ago, after some of the zippers started to go on my old Bauer bag, which had several external compartments. After reading several good reviews here on MSH, I figured I’d give this bag a shot.

Durability: This bag has been great. I was curious how the mesh top would hold up and it’s been great. It really helps air out the gear well. The zippers are all still going strong and seem really durable. The material used seems like it will last a long time, and the interior mesh pockets have held up really well too.

10/10

Storage/Features: I wasn’t sure how I was going to like a bag without extra compartments, and I’m very happy I switched. It has 2 skate pockets, and 3 mesh pockets along the long side of the bag. The interior pockets are perfect for jerseys, socks, tape, etc, the skate pockets help keep the bag standing upright, and there’s more than enough room for all my gear. My only real complaint is that I wish the interior color was lighter, making it easier to see dark items in the bag.

8/10

Conclusion: Very happy with this bag. It has tons of room for all my gear, and I really love all the mesh pockets. Definitely seems heavy duty and like it will last a for a while.

9/10 (18/20)

Edited by SlaterC42
Added Content