Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OldCY

Vapor x80 vs x100 pants

Is there a substantial upgrade in quality and protection from these two pants? Also how is the mobility? Coming from supreme one80 pants, I know and understand the fit is different. My main concern is that the x80 is too much of a downgrade from what I have. Thanks in advance. 

cy

I have the x80 pants.  No complaints.  I don't feel like they lack any protection.  But I play in beer leagues.  No issues with mobility either.  

On June 16, 2016 at 9:02 AM, OldCY said:

Is there a substantial upgrade in quality and protection from these two pants? Also how is the mobility? Coming from supreme one80 pants, I know and understand the fit is different. My main concern is that the x80 is too much of a downgrade from what I have. Thanks in advance. 

cy

The X80 is going to be more of a mid end pant compared to the X100.  You might notice more mobility and less bulk with the X80's, but you're going to have more protection with the X100.  The X100 is more comparable to what you are wearing now, and the X80's are going to be a step down more comparable to the one60's from that time period or the nexus 600 from this time period.  I haven't seen the new nexus pants yet to compare them to a NXXXX number.