Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

masterpeice_patrice

Johnny Gaudreau's 55 flex stick..

29 minutes ago, Stewie said:

no, because all players are individual in their tastes. brett hull certainly was strong enough to go up in flex if he wanted to, and i am sure he had the opportunity, but some guys prefer the softer flex end of story.

No? Let's say you were overweight big belly you wanted to loose weight .. So you went out and bought that pair of jeans all the cool kids wear, and you bought it 3/4 sizes smaller then what you normally wear and you hang it up on your door to motivate yourself to work out hard, loose weight and fit perfectly in those jeans...it's not possible ? Brett Hull grew up and came up in an era where stick technology was nothing to what it is now, But in the few years leading up to his retirement when technology in sticks started taking off, he was one of the first to do it , he had a chance yes but considering he was older when these sticks came around he didn't have much time to move up in flexes and didn't have to because he was still scoring. I don't know why you want to end this subject so bad. Having a bad day bro? Lol I can't imagine how much better Hull would have been if he took the Time to grow into a stiffer stick 

29 minutes ago, Stewie said:

no, because all players are individual in their tastes. brett hull certainly was strong enough to go up in flex if he wanted to, and i am sure he had the opportunity, but some guys prefer the softer flex end of story.

Reminds me of the funny story about how he couldn't do a pull up in training camp.  LOL.

24 minutes ago, masterpeice_patrice said:

No? Let's say you were overweight big belly you wanted to loose weight .. So you went out and bought that pair of jeans all the cool kids wear, and you bought it 3/4 sizes smaller then what you normally wear and you hang it up on your door to motivate yourself to work out hard, loose weight and fit perfectly in those jeans...it's not possible ? Brett Hull grew up and came up in an era where stick technology was nothing to what it is now, But in the few years leading up to his retirement when technology in sticks started taking off, he was one of the first to do it , he had a chance yes but considering he was older when these sticks came around he didn't have much time to move up in flexes and didn't have to because he was still scoring. I don't know why you want to end this subject so bad. Having a bad day bro? Lol I can't imagine how much better Hull would have been if he took the Time to grow into a stiffer stick 

I guess you know more than they do than.  Perhaps you should give NHL athletes some advice, all they need to do is train even harder than they already do to be a top tier athlete in a professional sport and they can use 110 flex sticks and just rack up the points. not sure what you do but you should probably be a coach or trainer.

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I guess you know more than they do than.  Perhaps you should give NHL athletes some advice, all they need to do is train even harder than they already do to be a top tier athlete in a professional sport and they can use 110 flex sticks and just rack up the points. not sure what you do but you should probably be a coach or trainer.

Loving your sarcasm lol, I'm not saying I know more then anyone, all I'm trying to say is anything is possible when you work for it (properly) 

1 minute ago, BucksAway said:

Id rather work on my skills, skating etc then working out simply to go up a flex

You must be blessed to have your own rink to work on your skating and other skills, if you want to work out to go up in a flex you do that off ice/dry land training. 

Fundamental Internet hockey truths. You may not argue against these, you are wrong. 

- The better a player is, the higher flex they use. Players using a 2 digit flex would immediately be better is they used a higher flex. Also, they are weak and are not real men.  

- Bauer makes the best everything. NHL players not appearing to wear Bauer equipment actually are; other companies just put their logos over it.

- The lightest equipment is the best. This is science. Duh. 

7 hours ago, start_today said:

Fundamental Internet hockey truths. You may not argue against these, you are wrong. 

- The better a player is, the higher flex they use. Players using a 2 digit flex would immediately be better is they used a higher flex. Also, they are weak and are not real men.  

- Bauer makes the best everything. NHL players not appearing to wear Bauer equipment actually are; other companies just put their logos over it.

- The lightest equipment is the best. This is science. Duh. 

what are you talking about? 

34 minutes ago, JunkyardAthletic said:

If there's one person on this site that knows Brett Hull, it's me.  

You have no clue what your talking about... PERIOD.

Lol... You will see bro. But to be honest I don't blame you for not believing me.

Tell Brett I said that when I was 6 years old they asked me who my favourite player was so they could put it at the back of my hockey card, and I picked Brett. He's my idol, and being a Canadian kid, I took a lot of abuse for that (in a joking way) lol, but if I had to choose all over again, I wouldn't change it at all. 

I do know exactly what I'm talking about. But doesn't matter if you know Golden Brett yourself , you can't speak for him and neither can I or anyone else. Why don't you make Brett read up this thread and give it some thought ? I'm sure he will share his 2 cents. He's a great guy! 

I forgot to mention , I have no affiliation with any hockey equipment manufacturers at the moment nor do have anything negetive to say about the existing and past companies because this isn't what the original topic was about Johnny hockey lol. Not trying to be funny but has anyone heard of this new company called no name hockey, they offer kids really soft flexes so that they can develop their shooting mechanics and technique when they are knee high SO THAT WHEN THEY GROW UP THEY WILL BECOME POWEREUL SHOOTERS.

On 10/1/2016 at 5:25 AM, masterpeice_patrice said:

I can raise a little sniper and turn him into a lethal little assassin. 

Please devote your entire life to this, 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks...then return and post here once that kid makes it to the hall of fame.

On 9/29/2016 at 3:06 AM, masterpeice_patrice said:

Don't you think warrior Is just blowing this out of proportion for marketing reasons ? Wasn't he always a Bauer guy ? Never seen him using warrior. Goalies from the SPHL and ECHL would make a mockery of anyone shooting with a 55 flex, I've witnessed this first hand, but NHL goalies ? 

The SPHL?!?! Mens league legends trying to keep the glory days going for $50 bucks a week. Yikes...I wouldn't reference the SPHL in any form other than jokingly. 

On 9/30/2016 at 11:45 AM, Zac911 said:

Huge fan of the WHIP RUBBER Shafts.  When they launched the XN10 with Amorphous Carbon they lost me.  10 or so one timers and they would explode,  but that RUBBER Shaft.... MMMM.

Haha, blast from the past.  I still have one of those Rubber shafts sitting in the back of my hockey closet.