Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDhouston

Old Bauer Curve

I prefer to remember it as the Clark. It had a higher lie compared to the Iginla and more twist.  Warrior had a copy that was the McCarty and then Robitaille (I believe).

Graves or Gratton turned into Pronger. 

Id look at CCM P38/P45 or Warrior W16, if my fuzzy curve memory is accurate. WinnWell also does/did a PP12 which copied Eastons old Iginla

6 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

I'm going way back now, there was a Francis, I think it was P17 and Iginla like, Desjardins and Tverdovsky, one was a P23, Pronger P02, Lindros P88, Peca/Clark P71

Th Desjardins was p37 I believe

P71 was Clark and then Peca.  Short blade mid curve with a 7 lie. 

P23 was I believe Tverdosky.  Had a supreme 2000 in that pattern.  Nice blade

I think the confusion around the P17/Clark pattern might be because there was actually a Sherwood 'Clark' pattern before a Bauer one.

I'm pretty sure after Clark went to Bauer, Sherwood used the P17 to identify that curve going forward.

1 hour ago, the_game said:

I think the confusion around the P17/Clark pattern might be because there was actually a Sherwood 'Clark' pattern before a Bauer one.

I'm pretty sure after Clark went to Bauer, Sherwood used the P17 to identify that curve going forward.

The first Clark pattern I recall was actually a Titan pattern, circa 1987ish.  This is my all-time favorite, but I can't find anything similar these days.  The closest is probably P88, but not the same.  I keep checking eBay for an old stick with that pattern, but no joy so far.