Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles83

Nexus Pant Fit

I am looking at getting a pair of Nexus pants and I am in between sizes. Unfortunately my shop doesn't have any in stock. Trying to decide if I am a M or L. The sizes are:

SR MD / 32" - 36" / 5'7" - 5'11" 
SR LG / 34" - 38" / 5'9" - 6'1"

I'm 6'0 32"  - anyone with personal experience?

They do fit big and loose, I am a M in just about everything out there, but a S in the Nexus (i have both the 800 and 1000 and love them). I have a 34'' waist and I have to crank them belts so they dont fall down. Id suggest a m / m-tall if they make them in the nexus line. 

I'd bet you are good with a Medium.  At the time I bought my Nexus N7000 pants, I was wearing a 38-40" waist pant depending on brand/cut and I fit pretty decently in the Large.  The large will probably be way too big in the waist for you.  

I'm 5'8 ish... 165lbs.   I have the Nexus 1000 pants in a medium.  They do run loose and traditional, it's the LENGTH that is gonna come up short on you.

May I suggest the medium/TALL version which is available in the 1000 series...

Which brings us to my next obivous suggestion, try them on if you can before buying. I am slightly bigger than the dude above but find a small perfect, everyone has own preference / body shape. 

1 minute ago, strosedefence34 said:

Which Nexus pants are you looking to get? The 1N and the N9000 has the ability to increase length by 1"

Unfortunately these are pre-made custom stock of a particular pant; so I cannot get +1 option. Since my shop doesn't have any, I am going to go with the M.

5 hours ago, Dangles83 said:

Unfortunately these are pre-made custom stock of a particular pant; so I cannot get +1 option. Since my shop doesn't have any, I am going to go with the M.

I'm the same build as you and was considering a pair of Nexus pants as well. If you don't mind, could you let us know how you like them? It seems like everyone who's ever worn a pair of One95/Nexus pants loves them, but I'm not really sure what all the hype's about.