Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Great looking skates

MPO; These are the best looking skates from Bauer in a long time. Remind me of the Graf Black Widows. Any chance of Pro's wearing these rather than using a sharpie.

Bauer typically doesn't offer LE models to be made custom in St. Jerome so I doubt it. I personally think these look horrible and have always hated black tuuks, but that's just my opinion.

I saw these with white Tuuks on TH and thought that looked great. Just a fan of the solid black look. Thanks for the info on these not being available custom.

I love black skates, but prefer them when paired with nice bright white holders and laces :)

i like the black skate too but with black laces and with holdes.

Think Black are the best looking skates. dig'em!!

Thank you for the comments guys, This is by far the best looking skate I've owned. I wanted something more stealth looking and a little different, kinda wish BlackEdge make runners for them then I can even make the blade black.. lol

Just had it baked at a skate shop today, fitting was great. Guys at the shop were a little surprised to see them as they are not available in Australia! :)

I've gone from Bauer Nexus 200 -> Bauer Totalone NXG -> Easton Mako -> Easton Mako II and now back to Bauer Totalone MX3 LE

The Bauer skates I had before never had a issue, but the Makos just felt so comfortable like no other that I couldn't resist trying. After using the Mako and Mako II for short period I ran into quality issues with them, hence why I am back to Bauer and will most likely never to try Easton again. Mako skates are great being most comfortable skate ever, but if quality doesn't hold up it really means nothing to me!

Edited by KeepItLow

MPO; These are the best looking skates from Bauer in a long time. Remind me of the Graf Black Widows. Any chance of Pro's wearing these rather than using a sharpie.

There are some Pros wearing them over here in Europe. Personally not a fan of black holders.

15045615153_be38b27c40.jpg

There are some Pros wearing them over here in Europe. Personally not a fan of black holders.

LOL because the holders are the worst looking part of that photo :P

Those RBZ elbows are quite awesome. Hope you like them after your long search.

They've been great so far. They almost feel like you're wearing nothing on your elbows. I went from sherwood 5030's to 7k pros to TO1's to AX1's to APX2's and finally to the RBZ's in a couple of years and like these the most by far.

They've been great so far. They almost feel like you're wearing nothing on your elbows. I went from sherwood 5030's to 7k pros to TO1's to AX1's to APX2's and finally to the RBZ's in a couple of years and like these the most by far.

After trying on elbows at the Monkey again for the first time in a while, the RBZ were the only ones that came even close to being as comfortable as the old white Projekts I wear now. Not quite, but close.

I think its the best looking boot to date. But i like the white holders much more than the black.

I have a pair of the one100le and always wanted to put the white on them, such a clean look. Nice tho!,

IMG_3082_zpsa1c652f7.jpg

IMG_3085_zpsc50bf422.jpg

IMG_3084_zpsef91c9c9.jpg

IMG_3083_zps479d9cc9.jpg

New Wheels. Been only able to skate in them twice so far. Loving them. Graf Ultra G9035 95 Flex, Tuuk Lightspeed 2 Holder, Step Steel, Superfeet Yellow Insoles.

My decision came down to country of origin. For my money I want my skates hand made in Canada.......Only one company left in the equipment game doing that.............Graf Canada!

not entirely true, My CCM RBZ are made in canada! Not a production skate but none the less made in Canada

Today is bag day! First, I survived one evening of having a non-wheeled goalie bag and ordered this Grit tower immediately the next day. Yay for IW and their 20% off and overnight shipping ;) I ordered the 40" and taking it out of the box I thought there was no way this would ever fit my stuff. Honestly, I probably could have got the 36", but I guess its nice not having to absolutely stuff everything in.

The only issue is that I don't have leather thigh/knee straps and I don't want to stretch out my elastic knee strap so for now I just attached some skate lace (that I need to trim) but I'm going to order some leather pad straps that I can use to hang the pads from the hooks.

Look how tiny my pads look compared to this massive bag!!

FIkldqKm.png q4x9QB3m.png DaH9JVPm.png RGHYCIvm.png

Next up... my new Mammoth hockey bag arrived! This thing really lives up to its name. It's MASSIVE. Well, the outer dimensions are the same as my other bag but it has no external pockets (booo!!) It does however have one large pocket built into the top flap that I can use for my laundry, which is the most important bit to keep separate for me. I don't mind the skates being inside as long as I can grab everything out of the laundry pocket and throw it in the washer when I get home without having to fish around for it all.

This thing is FANTASTIC. The construction is well above expectations, the aluminum handles and bottle opener are nice touches, the zippers are solid. I also love how the inside is light grey so you can actually see the insides of the bag. The shoulder strap is wonderful as well. I'm very happy I ordered one.

pwvvrwUm.png Sb3XxAum.png InCqXf5m.png

wx0pBHNm.png OLrNfrdm.png nrZfzoEm.png

not entirely true, My CCM RBZ are made in canada! Not a production skate but none the less made in Canada

That's an exception.

Pro stock Bauers are made in St. Laurent.

Edited by AIREAYE

new elbow protection!

old ccm cl le elbow pads lasted all of 20 games.... never buying retail again!

gallery_1237_30_103241_zps005911b2.jpg
gallery_1237_30_2953697_zpsf4bd36fd.jpg
gallery_1237_30_1648823_zpsf271b4ed.jpg

Today is bag day! First, I survived one evening of having a non-wheeled goalie bag and ordered this Grit tower immediately the next day. Yay for IW and their 20% off and overnight shipping ;) I ordered the 40" and taking it out of the box I thought there was no way this would ever fit my stuff. Honestly, I probably could have got the 36", but I guess its nice not having to absolutely stuff everything in.

The only issue is that I don't have leather thigh/knee straps and I don't want to stretch out my elastic knee strap so for now I just attached some skate lace (that I need to trim) but I'm going to order some leather pad straps that I can use to hang the pads from the hooks.

Look how tiny my pads look compared to this massive bag!!

FIkldqKm.png q4x9QB3m.png DaH9JVPm.png RGHYCIvm.png

Next up... my new Mammoth hockey bag arrived! This thing really lives up to its name. It's MASSIVE. Well, the outer dimensions are the same as my other bag but it has no external pockets (booo!!) It does however have one large pocket built into the top flap that I can use for my laundry, which is the most important bit to keep separate for me. I don't mind the skates being inside as long as I can grab everything out of the laundry pocket and throw it in the washer when I get home without having to fish around for it all.

This thing is FANTASTIC. The construction is well above expectations, the aluminum handles and bottle opener are nice touches, the zippers are solid. I also love how the inside is light grey so you can actually see the insides of the bag. The shoulder strap is wonderful as well. I'm very happy I ordered one.

pwvvrwUm.png Sb3XxAum.png InCqXf5m.png

wx0pBHNm.png OLrNfrdm.png nrZfzoEm.png

love the grit tower. wish I had purchased the sumo!

• Like 1

15045615153_be38b27c40.jpg

oh the f*g Per Ledin in Luleå Hockey. The guy who got his ass whooped when Oduya was in Swedish Hockey league. Well some guys dont progress and stays in the lower league :P

Lets see if I can figure out how to upload a pic...LOL

Ok so much for that...I guess I will have to use the link to a pretty awesome pair of skates I just finished!!

If your into the whole RedbullCrashedIce Craze....

https://www.facebook.com/ProSkateCorner/photos/a.182247761921842.62567.177972529016032/562271273919487/?type=1&theater

Lets see if I can figure out how to upload a pic...LOL

Ok so much for that...I guess I will have to use the link to a pretty awesome pair of skates I just finished!!

If your into the whole RedbullCrashedIce Craze....

https://www.facebook.com/ProSkateCorner/photos/a.182247761921842.62567.177972529016032/562271273919487/?type=1&theater

You can't upload to the site so use an image hosting service, preferably imgur.com

Cool skates though :)