Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Where can we find these?

I picked mine up off of eBay. I'm guessing with a lot of the Reebok stuff being branded as CCM now, we'll be seeing more of them. I certainly hope so.

• Like 1

They really are a great fitting glove. I pick up others and still go back to my Pro Stock 11K's all the time.

Edited by A2rhino

IMG_20150402_190440_zpsw50shydm.jpg

new mitts, Warrior Luxe 15's, pretty snug for 15's, they fit more like my Bauer supreme total ones which are 14's. 1st pair of warriors and so far so good

I really like my 14" Luxes.

I picked up some Warrior Dynasty AXLT shoulders - I love the ventilation & the range of motion on the shoulder. I also got a home & away set of Oklahoma Barons game used socks (thanks to my brother & his wife & their franchise moving clearance sale).

They really are a great fitting glove. I pick up others and still go back to my Pro Stock 11K's all the time.

I agree, 11K gloves fell great and love the palms. The articulated cuffs are growing on me

Edited by simnorm
  • Like 1

Sat around for a couple of years, but minideej will be using them in his charity ball hockey tournament soon as he now fits them and has a break from goal over the summer.

2015-04-132012.19.19_zpswb8y60bi.jpg

• Like 1

Our team just took delivery of custom soakers and mats from Marcelo at Junkyard Athletic. They are totally awesome. Our men's league team looks like pros! Marcelo delivered ahead of schedule at a great price and the quality is off the charts amazing. I am so stoked!!!!

Soakers%20and%20mat_zpsjdxestrf.jpg

• Like 9