Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My street hockey setup with my VH Skates. When I'm playing stick and puck or pond hockey with my Millionaires jersey, I use a TotalOne NXG LE Detroit-colored stick. :)

My girlfriend bought me the Tron T-10s. Absolutely gorgeous and pretty comfortable for a 60 dollar glove.

xbem37.jpg

• Like 1

tumblr_nnbrepJYqi1qlqleio1_1280.jpg

An embarrassment of riches, won in a contest.

-CCM Resistance helmet/cage combo

-CCM Tacks skates (seriously these are so light trying them on was like wearing a cloud of mouse farts)

-CCM RBZ carry bag

And still waiting on the stick to arrive. :ohmy:

• Like 10

Street hockey with a $60 composite stick? Ouch haha, it won't last!

Surprisingly, one little layer of duct tape on the bottom and a lot of my old composite sticks are perfectly okay. :D

Have been meaning to post these for ages. My gear over the years and up to now...

This was my rig up until mid 2014. I use gear pretty much until it falls apart.

OldGear.jpg

Due to my pants actually falling apart, a big crack on the knee of 9K's and the straps/liners on most of the gear falling apart I decided to replace some gear.. Picked up an IMS 9.0 helmet, 20K elbows, Mako shins, RBZ150 pants, AX1 gloves, some cheap 55S shoulders and some 5030's. I wasnt a fan of the sherwoods to begin with..

Early2014Update.jpg

After a dozen games I decided that I wasn't happy with the shins, shoulders or pants so I picked up a pro stock 9K girdle, 20K shins and added some belly protection to the 5030's. Also replaced the G75's with some MX3's.. Still undecided if that was a good move or not.

So below is my current rig that I have been using for a few months, including sticks. I am pretty happy with it. I still have the jofa gear, RBZ pants and the G75's just in case I change my mind on some gear again.

2015CurrentRig.jpg

Annnnd from now on I can just post single item photos :p

What'd you black out the helmet with, electrical tape?

What'd you black out the helmet with, electrical tape?

Electrical tape and/or SportStar Vendor Cover Up Decals. Used electrical tape on the black helmet and the coverup decals on the blue one. Id suggest if you use electrical tape to use high quality otherwise it shrinks and leaves glue residue. The "proper" decals are solid however are a ilttle thick

Saw a few on eBay. I want new ones, preferably made by Eagle Hockey in natural (tan) goat leather. I suppose I could ask Gus if he would make me a pair.

Eagle is definitely still able to do custom gloves in the goat skin material they have had a few pairs of them up on their Facebook page recently.

• Like 1

Eagle is definitely still able to do custom gloves in the goat skin material they have had a few pairs of them up on their Facebook page recently.

How are those for breathability? Can't be great I imagine, but love the look.

How are those for breathability? Can't be great I imagine, but love the look.

you may have missed mine in the custom glove gallery recently:

MARTIN%20CP94%20GLOVES_edited_zpsfklhqsd

Eagle was great and allowed me every modification that I asked for. I asked for a 13" version of the H34 which basically they did. it's a CP94 made entirely of goat with -3/4" on the cuff and -1/4" on the fingers and the "Hossa" or "twist" cuff. they only thing they messed up was that I wanted my number on the undercuff and they put it on the front. gloves are so awesome that I didn't even care.

as for breathability, I used them for the first time Sunday and boy, were they HOT! I wanted to go as authentic as possible though so these will probably just end up being Winter gloves.

oh, and don't bother asking Gus. he left there months ago. still great people working there though.

Edited by shoeshine boy
  • Like 6

First game in seven months tonight, getting to use this for the first time in a game as well. Took a couple shots with it and the feel was amazing, better than any Easton stick I've ever tried, but I haven't had luck in the long run with Easton in the past, so we'll see how this holds up.

zlrx2q.jpg

• Like 3