Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Awesome, thanks. Looking forward to your feedback. The one testimonial that I've heard wasn't overly positive.

After my first game with it, I can't say anything bad about it so far. Granted it was just one game, but I never wanted to go back to my QR1. The blade was the best part of it, followed by the whippiness of it.

I've been particularly hard on Easton in the past, but I'm glad I gave this a shot.

Edited by EBondo
  • Like 1

hey guys. just picked up the game a couple months ago and trying to make the move from roller to ice. ashame i didnt discover the game sooner :(

my recent pickups

C65A2375-A94C-4212-B84B-7BF8E415DEA7_zps

Edited by Jspectacular
  • Like 1

Dynasty AXLT.

What are those gloves on the top left with the diamond? Don't think I've ever seen those.

• Like 2

Was bored at work so i figured i'd post this. Not pictured here is a pair of Bauer Supreme Composite ice skates and another pair of Graf Ultra G7's that are still in the box. Safe to say i have problems. Currently not even playing either.

buDnpbK.jpg

Was bored at work so i figured i'd post this. Not pictured here is a pair of Bauer Supreme Composite ice skates and another pair of Graf Ultra G7's that are still in the box. Safe to say i have problems. Currently not even playing either.

For reference these are:

Bauer Vapor 10's with a Kuzak split chassis 80/72

Graf Ultra G7 with a Mission Generator Pro chassis 80/72

Bauer Supreme Composite 5000 w/ black tuuk

Bauer Supreme 7000 pro stock w/ white tuuk

Graf Ultra G7 with Cobra holder

Bauer Supreme 7000 non pro stock

Micron Mega Air 90 boots only

Bauer Vapor 10 boots only

Bauer Supreme 5000 with Kuzak split chassis

• Like 6

Love how my MyBauer 1X turned out! Big fan of how the only MyBauer logo is on the top of the shaft, not plastered all over the stick.

USA color scheme, P14 pattern, 77 flex, griptac and full tactile grip as well. Missed having the full tactile grip.

6548yb.jpg

• Like 6

Found this last night. Not sure who's it was but I picked it up a few years back. Pretty sure I never used it. And of course my season is over til the fall.

xn10.jpg

• Like 4

This arrived yesterday for LTR. Should have something up tonight.

Very nice! Please tell me the blade feel is back to the RBZ/Stage 2 feel. The Superfast had a completely different blade that was awful.

11109556_10204484126806447_8794131349652

Got here yesterday, but of course I had a game Thursday night! Happened with my 1X too haha.

Can't wait to use it, first impressions were how boxy the shaft was compared to my 1X and CX, but it did feel a bit whippier than my QR1 (which was my only gripe about that stick).

• Like 1

New (not just new-to-me) leg pads! Bauer Reactor 5000, white/black/red. (my phone makes them look blue, somehow)

341776_900.jpg

Can't wait to get back on the ice and try them out.

• Like 3