Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How is the weight differential between the 1X Pro and the APX 2 Pro Gloves?

1xpro.jpg

I assume these are replacing the APX2 Pro's? Any idea when?

these look great

How is the weight differential between the 1X Pro and the APX 2 Pro Gloves?

Not much different, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Gaining 37.5 liner and going back to a pro ivory nash palm with a stamped grip (APX2 Pro had AXSuede Quattro).

Next spring.

Not much different, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Gaining 37.5 liner and going back to a pro ivory nash palm with a stamped grip (APX2 Pro had AXSuede Quattro).

Next spring.

JR did Bauer send you the 1N gloves as well?

Picked up a 9K girdle from MC88. I have never used one before, and wanted to try it out. When I tried it on I felt a little restricted in it compared to traditional pants. I will have it on the ice tomorrow to test it out.

IMG_1322_zpstlhjowxl.jpg

You'll never go back!

Honestly I didn't like it. I liked how the hip pads fit, but the thigh pads kept getting caught on my shin guards. I tried a bunch of different adjustments, and it just didn't do it for me.

I used a pair for a while. You have to remove the above the knee padding on your shins or it's a nightmare.

I loved the protection, serious tanks. And the built-in sock velcros are amazing. They are a little heavy. I stopped wearing them because i don't play in checking games anymore. I'm using the Total one girdle now. A little less protection but super maneuverable.

Honestly I didn't like it. I liked how the hip pads fit, but the thigh pads kept getting caught on my shin guards. I tried a bunch of different adjustments, and it just didn't do it for me.