Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Needed a new visor. Almost ordered another Oakley straight small online but got lucky and found this gathering dust at a sports store under the new HDO ones.

R20cI3b.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/14/2016 at 10:00 AM, micam00 said:

Do you have the orange synergy or the zcarbon blades still?

i do indeed have the orange synergy st still and one of the blades. I used the blades for inline for a few years so they are toast and are on loner sticks for friends and what not. stick rack looks much different now.

FmA8UG

lets hope the photo worked. Haven't done this in a while. I work in a rink so i piece broken sticks together so some of those are broken. (i usually give them away to kids at the rink The EQ50 has the zcarbon stealth blade or whatever it was in it. The orange synergy is still in one piece as is the Vapor XXXX. All the ccm sticks are rbz stage 2 prostock (the last ccm on the right is actually a broken one i fixed that broke right at the fuse point. so i pulled the blade out and reattached it). I get the prostock sticks from the Sr. AAA team that plays out of the rink i work at.

4 hours ago, Bartjo06 said:

Two new True A4.5s after seeing the 30% off Hockey Monkey deal. Excited to give them and the TC4 curve a try this week.

Nice! I'm looking forward to trying out that curve next fall. From the pictures` of it on icewarehouse, it looks like it might be a more continuously rockered blade on the heel than other X28's (Easton, Bauer, Warrior, etc.). Can you post a picture of the blade face of the TC4? I'm curious if that is the case or if it's just something funky they did in their photoshopping.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, flip12 said:

Nice! I'm looking forward to trying out that curve next fall. From the pictures` of it on icewarehouse, it looks like it might be a more continuously rockered blade on the heel than other X28's (Easton, Bauer, Warrior, etc.). Can you post a picture of the blade face of the TC4? I'm curious if that is the case or if it's just something funky they did in their photoshopping.

I can't comment on the similarity of lack thereof with other 28s because this is my first of this pattern, but I can show you some pictures. I've already taped up the blade, but next time I re-tape, I'll try to remember to get some more photos it someone else can't answer your question.

26577559271_9d9dbb9d79_c.jpg

26549750302_80bae58bde_c.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bartjo06 said:

I can't comment on the similarity of lack thereof with other 28s because this is my first of this pattern, but I can show you some pictures. I've already taped up the blade, but next time I re-tape, I'll try to remember to get some more photos it someone else can't answer your question.

That's great, thanks! It really looks like it isn't as flat in the heel rocker as the other versions of that curve. That could turn out great for my picky hands :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Knob tape: 10/10

Blade tape: I guess you like having a 490 gram stick? :P

Hahaha I'm still relatively new to the game, so I'm on a steep learning curve! Point taken, though. :facepalm:

4 hours ago, flip12 said:

That's great, thanks! It really looks like it isn't as flat in the heel rocker as the other versions of that curve. That could turn out great for my picky hands :)

No problem!

On 2016-04-26 at 8:23 AM, Bartjo06 said:

Hahaha I'm still relatively new to the game, so I'm on a steep learning curve! Point taken, though. :facepalm:

No problem!

For someone who's new to the game, you have great sty. Love the white-on-white and black-on-black tape jobs. Now you need to see if a different colour tape makes a difference for you on the ice! I know I can't use black tape...

As for showing something off: Here's my latest pickup. Pro stock Cliff Ronning Inno 1100 shaft, from his short stint with the Islanders. Threw a Drury blade in there - figured an old-school twig should have an old-school curve, plus that blade had been lying around for a while.

IMG_20160426_124421_zpshknkn8e4.jpg

IMG_20160427_210538_zps0ujm62ql.jpg

IMG_20160426_124555_zpsppb5diuu.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

What's the flex on his sticks? If that ever hits the open market let me know please! ?

Apparently it's an 80 flex. This one feels closer to a 75 after throwing in a 3-inch wooden extension. And yeah, will do (although that probably won't be anytime soon...) :wink:

HwCotnF

fk7TEg0

WAFWVQa

hUISxl2

These are my Bauer Vapor 1X customs that I use strictly for officiating.  I came from a Mako II that I used for about 2 months before deciding they weren't for me.  The changes I made were pretty basic.  The main reason I went with customs was to close down the width and dial in my perfect length.  The right skate is size 7 3/4 and the left is 7 5/8 and both are C/AA width.  I always had problems with heel lock and these skates have taken care of it completely.  As far as customization, these skates obviously have traditional facing rather then the Injected Stability Lacing System.  I wouldn't call myself old school by any means, but it seems like the INJ system tends to add a bit of depth in the ankle area that I really don't want or need.  Other customizations are the grey clarino liner and the 1X pro stock black felt tongue, which is a thinner felt than retail with the X900 metatarsal guard, which is a poly material rather than Curv material while still having the 1X graphics.  The tongue was a tough decision for me.  I couldn't decide if I wanted the Supreme Felt, Bobby Clarke, or 1X pro stock.  After 4 skates in them, I'm perfectly content with the 1X pro stock, but I'm considering ordering a pair of Bobby Clarkes for my playing skates (Vapor X100 LEs).

10 minutes ago, Yerksy said:

HwCotnF

fk7TEg0

WAFWVQa

hUISxl2

These are my Bauer Vapor 1X customs that I use strictly for officiating.  I came from a Mako II that I used for about 2 months before deciding they weren't for me.  The changes I made were pretty basic.  The main reason I went with customs was to close down the width and dial in my perfect length.  The right skate is size 7 3/4 and the left is 7 5/8 and both are C/AA width.  I always had problems with heel lock and these skates have taken care of it completely.  As far as customization, these skates obviously have traditional facing rather then the Injected Stability Lacing System.  I wouldn't call myself old school by any means, but it seems like the INJ system tends to add a bit of depth in the ankle area that I really don't want or need.  Other customizations are the grey clarino liner and the 1X pro stock black felt tongue, which is a thinner felt than retail with the X900 metatarsal guard, which is a poly material rather than Curv material while still having the 1X graphics.  The tongue was a tough decision for me.  I couldn't decide if I wanted the Supreme Felt, Bobby Clarke, or 1X pro stock.  After 4 skates in them, I'm perfectly content with the 1X pro stock, but I'm considering ordering a pair of Bobby Clarkes for my playing skates (Vapor X100 LEs).

The pictures didn't link correctly, sorry!

odkwE01.jpgW4su9zR.jpg4trKlDO.jpgTKAeDLs.jpg

0BN5QY9.jpg

• Like 4