Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

55 minutes ago, Mimizk said:

The amount of end grip is not big. So I can't say this heavy though, also can't say light against general end grips which have been sold in local hockey shops. Because its wood core vacuumed much of epoxy resin until resin would harden. And also probably you can see babbles around top of the end grip. This is not came when I did casting, but also had taken slow times and came out from inside of wooden core instead of infiltrated epoxy resin.

How heavy, would you say? Out of curiosity, could you measure the plug before and after, next time you make them?

57g... I don't know its wood kinds but the general wooden plug we can buy our local hockey shop with the same length as my copy grip.

46g... The origin wooden grip which was made from 5*5cm some kinds of ash wood timber. All wood, no resin.

62g... One of the copy grip which you can see my put photo, the brighter color one. Some kind of pagoda tree and resin covering.

76g... The other one of the grip on the photo. Darker one. Lace wood with resin covering.

If want to prevent being going to heavy or coming babbles up, coat the wood core before casting. But it's troublesome for me...X)

• Like 1

Cool. That's significant enough of a mass to do some counterbalancing, definitely. I've tested on myself, and I seem to feel a counterbalance over 20g.

Just picked these up for $449. They are by far the most comfortable skates I have worn in a really long time. They remind me a lot of the original vapors. Really impressed with the feel so far. Can't wait to get them on ice.

eGcqcK7.jpg

And of course, yellow laces have already replaced the stock ones.

Edited by Troubadour
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2016 at 7:30 PM, Fletch said:

I got these new NYI Stadium Series team stock AX1's off Sideline Sports on Tuesday for $120, and what made it even better was that the seller was right up the freeway from me and I got them the next day.  Really happy with this find, I am in love with the colorways. IMG_0831.jpg 

These are probably my favorite gloves of all time, the "white dip" fingers are just perfect...

• Like 3

On 10/10/2016 at 2:11 AM, bogeywhite said:

These are probably my favorite gloves of all time, the "white dip" fingers are just perfect...

Hey, thanks man! 

22 minutes ago, TheRuz23 said:

Got my custom QRL's in a little while ago.

white graphics

kovalchuk pro pattern grip and diamond texture

20160929_184608.jpg

20160929_183510.jpg

received_10157703292305107.jpeg

Sweet. I'm poor and boring so I've only got a QRL3 in a W88. Freaking awesome stick though. Digging the white graphics.

• Like 1

Picked these up from Hockey Monkey during their last sale. Could care less whether or not they are actually Sens "Pro Stock" they match my beer league jerseys perfectly!photo IMG_5638_zps9pm4b8tb.jpg

• Like 4

Was able to launch 3 new jersey designs for Hockey Fights T1D at our fundraiser on Oct 1st. I am very please with the designs that Taylor Vause (pro player with T1D that does graphic design on the side) came up with. It has been so great working with him and having that Type 1 Diabetes tie-in with him being the designer. The jerseys are fully sublimated and can be customized with your name and number on them. They are for sale in our store. www.squareup.com/store/HockeyFightsT1D

Diabetes%20Jersey%20Post%20Main%20Blue.j

Diabetes%20Jersey%20Post%20Red.jpg

Diabetes%20Jersey%20Post%20Alt%20Blue.jp

Edited by MatthewRoach7
  • Like 2

On 10/15/2016 at 3:51 PM, GoalForFun said:

Best steel I've ever skated on. My profile specs definitely helped, too.

Hey GoalForFun, Can you tell me what you like so much about this steel, I hear it's great but don't know much about it. I had LS3 on my vapor 1X and thought it was just ok, now I have Super tacks which came with the SB Black Stainless and it's ok also but hate that it's shorter especially after profiling... I know the SB Black is basically just paint and not DLC. But the Step Black looks tall like the LS3 and seems like it has DLC and mirror finish from your pic! Any info would be great:)

JOyL3Fg.jpg

2 hours ago, vsawchuk said:

Hey GoalForFun, Can you tell me what you like so much about this steel, I hear it's great but don't know much about it. I had LS3 on my vapor 1X and thought it was just ok, now I have Super tacks which came with the SB Black Stainless and it's ok also but hate that it's shorter especially after profiling... I know the SB Black is basically just paint and not DLC. But the Step Black looks tall like the LS3 and seems like it has DLC and mirror finish from your pic! Any info would be great:)

The definitely holds an edge better than regular steel, so throughout the course of a game I get the same skating glide and bite during warmup as I do during the final seconds of the 3rd period. They also just feel stiffer when I'm trying to make sharp turns. Yes, the coating is mirror finish.

On 10/4/2016 at 9:35 PM, Hills said:

First time I've gotten pictures of my gloves and chest in action... but I forgot a jersey.

24PTMPz.jpg

I like this look much better than a jersey'ed goalie. 

• Like 1