Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

7 hours ago, Fletch said:

BADASS. :ohmy:

I wonder how it would do in the VT testing?:biggrin:

It's funny.  I played some junior hockey over in Sweden in the late 70's. Everyone wore these helmets. Never any head injuries. Maybe today we should respect each others heads more, and not just try to build bigger helmets.

Edited by clarkiestooth
  • Like 6

Amen to that, a lot of guys in the NHL too: Gretzky, Kurri, McSorley, Bossy, Huddy, Pivonka, Stastny, Goulet, Krivokrasov, Larionov.  Once Goulet crashed head-first into the boards and was seriously injured, that helmet's days were numbered :(

Both of the old Tuuk Custom Plus runners on my Supreme 7000's were getting loose, and I couldn't get them tightened up anymore. Decided that since the boots are still in great shape, I'd have some new Lightspeed Edge holders put on. Haven't tried them out yet, but looking forward to it this weekend!

• Like 7

Returned the Supreme 1S gloves (fingers in the 13s were too small, and the backhand in the 14s was a bit loose):

DEH2wKJ.jpg

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, nutters said:

19933139_1790384524606003_58744639817829

Now if I can find out it's exact flex and pattern it's most similar to...

I have Sven Baertschi True a6.0 sticks that I like a lot. They just say 4447 3 or 4420 3 under his name. If you crack the code, please let me know. 

Edited by yrhmblnr8r

8 minutes ago, yrhmblnr8r said:

I have Sven Baertschi True a6.0 sticks that I like a lot. They just say 4447 3 or 4420 3 under his name. If you crack the code, please let me know. 

well 47 is his # with the canucks and 20 with the comets, the kessel code is 3810 1 which has an 81 in it. I'm thinking the first 4 are just the player ID and the 5th number is just the specific for that player. So you Baertschi would be the 3rd type of stick True has made for him.

13 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Returned the Supreme 1S gloves (fingers in the 13s were too small, and the backhand in the 14s was a bit loose):

Removing the picture for easier reading

How do you find the fit of those? I was going to buy a pair but I find the ring and pinky finger area too loose and too long. I like 15s for the index and middle finger but 14s are too small length wise for those two...

4 hours ago, nutters said:

19933139_1790384524606003_58744639817829

Now if I can find out it's exact flex and pattern it's most similar to...

If it's usual Kessel, he's often got a PM9 with a little open, mid-toe curve added; post some pictures of the curve and we can help identify its closest neighbors.

1 hour ago, flip12 said:

If it's usual Kessel, he's often got a PM9 with a little open, mid-toe curve added; post some pictures of the curve and we can help identify its closest neighbors.

I've heard about it being a twisted PM9 but I want to make sure

20170709_153935_zpsdf39xpqk.jpg?w=480&h=

20170709_154029_zpsmscksafb.jpg?w=480&h=

20170709_154013_zpsosxtviye.jpg?w=480&h=

20170709_153951_zpseqfywqme.jpg?w=480&h=

• Like 1

Those who've had Kessels can chime in with better accuracy because, as a lefty, I've only studied his pattern in pictures and the ones I've seen aren't from as much of an overhead angle as the first pic you posted (they're usually a little more looking-down-the-shaft). But it looks really similar if not the same pattern as I've seen of his sticks floating around the web. Every time I see it, if I were a righty, that'd be my pattern! Enjoy!

21 minutes ago, flip12 said:

Those who've had Kessels can chime in with better accuracy because, as a lefty, I've only studied his pattern in pictures and the ones I've seen aren't from as much of an overhead angle as the first pic you posted (they're usually a little more looking-down-the-shaft). But it looks really similar if not the same pattern as I've seen of his sticks floating around the web. Every time I see it, if I were a righty, that'd be my pattern! Enjoy!

Thanks man! Where I bought it they had Tpros at 85, 80, 75 and 65 flex and it didn't feel like any of them (was whippy but not the same feel) and since I've lost a lot of weight finding the peeffect flex has been tough until this stick

• Like 1

Update: Pro Hockey Life has Kessel 6.0s on their website listed at 80 flex which makes sense.

(also saw today at a LHS a QRL with a W02 Lidstrom pattern)

Decided to take a picture of the current Wings and Zetterberg glove family.

OzLhgDo.jpg

Top: Centennial Classic socks (game worn) and pants, Stadium Series shell and socks (game worn)

2nd: Regular shell, regular gamer shell, '15 WC gamer shell

3rd: Home and away socks, practice jerseys, '09 WC gamer socks, '15 WC gamer socks

4th L to R: custom Franchise, 2x Zetterberg MIC Franchise, Hudler (nearly identical to Z's specs) Franchise, Z's TSR WC Franchise, Weiss WC CCM pro 

5th R to L: 2x Z's CC Franchise (game prepped), Z's TSR Sweden Franchise, Z's 2015 All Star Franchise, Z's 2014 All Star AX1, gamer 4500 (Stuart maybe?)

• Like 11

Got a new custom Re-Akt 100 combo.  Both teams I play for use the LAK retro colors as their main colors so it made sense for me to go with this color scheme.  I like the way it turned out, I just wish they would have used black ear loops/chin strap instead of white but that's ok.  

EFojoMx.jpg

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 4

I had to special order these from HM Europe; not sure if they are available yet in the USA. These are the Bauer NG Elite Goalie Padded Jock. I use them for skater, as the Reebok 20K Pro do not have much knee cushion for hard falls and crashes (as I have learned), nor does my CCM girdle have any protection on the inner thigh:

eO0kunD.jpg

Customized with tailbone guard from last model. The CCM Super Tacks Girdle has minimal tailbone protection IMO. Past pants that I had worn had better tailbone cushioning. I fell on my tailbone 30 years ago playing ice hockey, and will always remember the terror:

0gYXNsl.jpg

Edited by Cosmic