Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i must have your green and white eagles

soooooo nice

Thanks I picked them up slightly used for 40 bucks....I wish I could show you the palms...when I say slightly used, I mean SLIGHTLY used. These gloves even smell better than my brand new eagles (Black)

ebondo: as for the v12's I would love them if I had bought them as a 8.5 instead of a 10. (When I got fitted they said I would be good to go because I wear a size 11 shoe....they lied) Way too big for my foot and the chassis that is on them....its a damn shame those skates are effin awesome and now I cant find any in my size. However I realy love the mission 9500's.

My V12's fit unbelieveably small. I normally wear a size 12 shoe and it's perfect in the size 8.5 flexlites :o

I wish I knew that before I spent 400 bucks on them (right before they went on closeout from Hockeygiant). I guess I shouldve researched and not compulsively bought.

If you read the box, it says the equivalent shoe size. Tokes, do you buy big shoes? I wear a 10 to 10.5 size running shoe. 8.5 flexlites fit me really well.

Like I had said, I got measured at an lhs and they told me the wrong size. Definately my bad for not looking into it further.

giantsandsticks3nw.jpg

Belfast Giants jersey from home, Bauer truflex Gagne OPS, 3 Koho Woodies, all Jagr curves

852tacks9wt.jpg

CCM Tacks 852 (upgraded from my ankletastic 252's

10005850bq.jpg

Blades, tape removed, one with an example of why not to leave a damn thing within sniffing distance of a dog who loves to chew

tpsbionic0ox.jpg

TPS Bionic gloves

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/672/vector41it.jpg

New gloves, CCM Vector 4 (as you can see, none of my stuff is high end, I am still a newcomer to the sport, which is addictive, but the vector 4 I just picked up a couple of weeks ago getting a sharpening, and I think I am in love with them)

allgear2dy.jpg

And the obligitory shot of everything

I don't know why the ccm gloves are so big, I checked the resize button

I like the jersey have 2 homes and an away. Have you seen the playoff ones? their brutal lol

the stickers on the vapor xx stick were spray painted on, didnt really measure and make things equal so it looks kinda funny

and yah, I know I need some new steel... just wearing umm til they die ;)

the important stuff in my modest collection:

gear2.jpg

The new Z-Bubble looks so neat ;)

1.500 Posts, yeah!

Edited by Sven

The new Z-bubble grip looks pretty good too.......I've got one =)

The one shown is a grip. Love the grip shafts.

OK, no funny talk on my comment... <_<

The new Z-bubble grip looks pretty good too.......I've got one =)

The one shown is a grip. Love the grip shafts.

OK, no funny talk on my comment... <_<

You use really long sticks. How long are they?

dang my travel team has those exact jerseys, carolina tsunami

Our travel team's all the way in CA, so we shouldn't be crossing paths. ;)

We also have the white ones.

You use really long sticks. How long are they?

Standard length shafts w/ 3" plugs...except the TPS. I cut the 3" plug to about 1".

same but we have those symbols on the new projoy jerseys ultralite ans our numbers and names are like not stuck on but like actually in the fabric its cool

Sublimated is the name of the print on the jerseys

If you read the box, it says the equivalent shoe size. Tokes, do you buy big shoes? I wear a 10 to 10.5 size running shoe. 8.5 flexlites fit me really well.

A 10/10.5 wouldn't fit me width wise. I could probably get into one length wise, but any 10.5 I've tried on pinches the sides of my feet.

same but we have those symbols on the new projoy jerseys ultralite ans our numbers and names are like not stuck on but like actually in the fabric its cool

Sublimated is the name of the print on the jerseys

thers it is there SUBLIMINATED