Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

the fourth responce from the left has a sweet paintjob did you get it like that or did you do it yourself? and where did you get those XN10 those a sweet ass sticks to bad they stoppd making them :angry:

isnt the TPS response control the same thing?

And nice nob tape job. Whats going on there.

I usually just use electric tape on the knob because I don't really like grippy sticks. It was a little too slippery and I borrowed some tape. I could have probably used the whole roll but I only need a little something to grip onto.

This is the first time I'm posting in here because it's pretty much the first time I've got something I want to show off. Alway wanted ap air of eagles, but the price scared me away. Last week I said f*** it, and picked these up on ebay for entirely too much money, but I'm extremely pleased with them. I thought the lack of split fingers might annoy me, but they felt really good tonight.

Backhand (ebay pic)

Thumbs/sides

Palms

edit: excuse the mess in the background. It get's kinda crazy at work sometimes.

Edited by DamnLocust

i think it's the standard clarino on most X70s, but in red. Feels like a microfiber/suede. They're the same ones you find on the Team USA/Team Canada gloves. Since I got them on ebay I don't have all of the details on them. It's a mostly portofino shell, with proglo cuff and the red on the side is proglo as well.

Edited by DamnLocust

sweet gloves DL. I really like them, who would have thought with that much white and red with the silver thrown in that it would look good?

It's more a grey, but I saw them and just had to have them. They're actually NYR 3rd jersey colors, which works, considering my favorite team...

Edited by DamnLocust

i think it's the standard clarino on most X70s, but in red. Feels like a microfiber/suede. They're the same ones you find on the Team USA/Team Canada gloves. Since I got them on ebay I don't have all of the details on them. It's a mostly portofino shell, with proglo cuff and the red on the side is proglo as well.

the pic looked orange to me...lol

my old ealges had red palms. i loved them.

those are some sweeeet gloves.

how much did u pay for them?

as i said before, too much lol.

I could have had them cheaper had I gone with customs, and I could have gotten the split fingers and poly inserts I wanted (I was considering getting a pair of whitewalls with silver/black accents until I saw these) but I was being impatient and didn't want to wait.

It's actually a good thing they came in today, because I won't be playing ice again until next friday and might have been tempted to use them for outdoor roller tomorrow night.

and yeah, the pic came out kind of orange. Stupid cameraphone.

Edited by DamnLocust