Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i just picked up a few sticks and blades. 7 sherwood blades 3 1150 axion and 4 axion 1050 they are all sop, the vapor xxx lite regular graphics is pro stock kim johnnson 107 flex, dark green xxx is mikko koivu 95 flex , rbk sickick c, stuart

fishmay07009.jpg

fishmay07005.jpg

fishmay07006.jpg

fishmay07003.jpg

fishmay07004.jpg

fishmay07001.jpg

fishmay07002.jpg

fishmay07010.jpg

5 of the sherwoods have that curve. 1 of the others is similar just shorter blade and the other is a square toe kinda like a lidstrom

wow, that toe is THIN!!!

that blade will start to chip and crack within a week, my int. iginla synthesis blade was thin like that, it didn't last me very long.

wow, that toe is THIN!!!

that blade will start to chip and crack within a week, my int. iginla synthesis blade was thin like that, it didn't last me very long.

Well it was Easton. Not to bash on them, but how do you know the same thing will happen with Sherwood?

wow, that toe is THIN!!!

Well it was Easton. Not to bash on them, but how do you know the same thing will happen with Sherwood?

I havent used a sherwood so i guess your right, my opinion was baised.

I wouldn't say that they'll chip and crack extremely easily, probably as much as any other blade BUT they will more than likely get soft faster. Based on my experiences with thinner blades.

My personal favorite blade is a pro stock blade that I've seen on a lot of 10.0s. It's about twice as thick as that blade and slightly squared on the top and bottom. The layers are thick and textured. The blades don't vibrate when hit with a hard pass, it's pure dampening ecstasy. :D

Edited by TBLfan

Aright here is some of my current stuff:

Bucket - RBK 6K w/ Oakley Straight Small Visor

img0267mediumlm0.jpg

My OG shoulders

img0275mediumpq2.jpg

Eagles - Ice Gloves / Oakleys - Roller/street gloves

img0277mediumtf7.jpg

Vapor XX's...i need new skates SO bad

img0281mediumvu0.jpg

New twig: XN10 Redlite Reg flex W/ spray painted Easton ST Heatley blade

img0327mediumkr0.jpg

img0328mediumqf1.jpg

img0332mediumqr9.jpg

img0337mediumqp6.jpg

img0334mediumpt4.jpg

post1.jpg

vector 10.0 se's w/ rbk chassis. 9k's with the 10.0se's chassis.

vintage nike boot with red star chassis. Guy Carbonneau's (never used) white vacu-tacks and sprung holders.

post2.jpg

junior penguins gloves. rbk, ccm, and nike lids.

Lovin those withe 9K's with those holders, how much did the conversion cost?

A lot or a little depending on how you look at it. He took the E-Pro holder's off of his 10.0 SE's.

you wont believe me but he bought a pair of 8k inlines of a friend of ours for 40 or 50 bucks, cant remember which... Practically brand new, worn once or twice at most, with the wheels and bearings included... so the only costs other than the 2 pairs of ice skates were the shop cost of switching the holders, which was done by another friend of ours at the rink we play at... not sure how much he paid but i'm sure he got a discount... i'm a little jealous, can you tell lol...

img0337mediumqp6.jpg

Nice Spray paint job! It actually looks cool :rolleyes:

:lol: i dont spray paint the shaft, usually just the blade, especially the ST. The two shades of red look gay together. The little bit of red that is showing on the blade is usually covered up, as i have a piece of tape at the connection point.

I just like the look of a plain black blade.

img0337mediumqp6.jpg

Nice Spray paint job! It actually looks cool :rolleyes:

I just like the look of a plain black blade.

I can barely see an "ST" logo.