Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

how much are thos runnin now ???? I think they went down drasticly

are you talking by price? if so they were 800 canadian. Edited by kovalchuk77

Those are pretty sweet, I just got a pair myself for $320.00. I dont get why some of the stock has a black ring of plastic around the outsole and some have a red ring, if anyone knows why id like to know.

Heres my One90s. Yes, they're stock, but they beautiful! Later I'll get a less-blurry picture and include my new One70 shoulder pads.

pict0112sn7.th.jpg

very nice !

Those are pretty sweet, I just got a pair myself for $320.00. I dont get why some of the stock has a black ring of plastic around the outsole and some have a red ring, if anyone knows why id like to know.

it's kinda strange.

The website i ordered them from, had them pictured with the red plastic around, but my skates had a black plastic edge around the outsole.

When i first opened the box, i thought they had sent me XXX's instead of XIX's. I didn't know they were available with the black plastic..

I'm really glad i bought the vapors, they fit perfectly right out of the box. No need to bake them..

I'm confused. Why are XIX's so expensive? Those are more than the XXX's at alot of places.

Hes from Sweden so they have less available products so they can charge more.

I'm confused. Why are XIX's so expensive? Those are more than the XXX's at alot of places.

Hes from Sweden so they have less available products so they can charge more.

not only that, we also have 25% tax put on..

It's a bit cheaper to order from US, but the customs does most likely put on the tax (25%) and customs fees. Then you would end up paying almost the same price as if you ordered inside Sweden..

Yes, good old economic protectionism is alive and well.The government boys have to get their cut. They probably want you to buy a more home grown skate like a Torspo or Graf rather than buy a North American manufactured product. Either way they'll get their tax money one way or the other.

Edited by duch

it's kinda strange.

The website i ordered them from, had them pictured with the red plastic around, but my skates had a black plastic edge around the outsole.

When i first opened the box, i thought they had sent me XXX's instead of XIX's. I didn't know they were available with the black plastic..

I'm really glad i bought the vapors, they fit perfectly right out of the box. No need to bake them..

Same with mine (avator) i bought mine from kempshockey in NY and had them shipped to me over here in the u.k.

About the red plastic I got ahold of bauer and they said it was a running production change they made.

I think they look better without the red. Best skate ive ever owned

i added these to my collection today. i got them from my buddy who was a first round pick on 05 by dallas and he now plays for the iowa stars. the hex one has a custom lecavlier curve on it

fishmay07-1.jpg

fishmay07001-1.jpg

fishmay07002-1.jpg

fishmay07003-1.jpg

Is it the custom Lecavalier curve in the RH version, or is it a remake of the retail version from CCM?

Vinny plays left, so its the RH that Mission made for him

I knew Lecavalier was a left hand shot, i just wondered if it was a mirrored version of his pro curve, or if it was a retail made by mission.

its a retail ccm they did for him

The blade doesn't look as high as the retail lecavalier? Is it just the angle of the pic?

Edited by top

Vinny plays left, so its the RH that Mission made for him

I knew Lecavalier was a left hand shot, i just wondered if it was a mirrored version of his pro curve, or if it was a retail made by mission.

The blade doesn't look as high as the retail lecavalier? Is it just the angle of the pic?

oh ok i got you, i just checked the curve pic and it looks like the mirrored retail version made by CCM

I wouldn't say New Pickups (except for the XX) but a few "creations" I made up thanks to finding two blades and the XX shaft. These are now my new roller sticks.

0710071703yg9.jpg

NBH Vapor XX (Black/green color scheme, 87 flex)

TPS Adrenaline (Stiff Flex)

TPS Xn10 (Intermediate Flex)

0710071704jk1.jpg

Lindros/Lindros/Forsberg

Edited by EBondo

I wouldn't say New Pickups (except for the XX) but a few "creations" I made up thanks to finding two blades and the XX shaft. These are now my new roller sticks.

0710071703yg9.jpg

NBH Vapor XX (Black/green color scheme, 87 flex)

TPS Adrenaline (Stiff Flex)

TPS Xn10 (Intermediate Flex)

0710071704jk1.jpg

Lindros/Lindros/Forsberg

How do you like your XX? I have been looking for one in p106 87 flex for a while with no luck :(

I've only had the chance to shoot around a few times with it, not any game action. I think the grip is a little too tacky for me, as opposed to me using One90's for the past eight months. It's still a light shaft and it pairs up nicely with the XXX-Lite blade I put in.

I've only had the chance to shoot around a few times with it, not any game action. I think the grip is a little too tacky for me, as opposed to me using One90's for the past eight months. It's still a light shaft and it pairs up nicely with the XXX-Lite blade I put in.

Sounds like a nice combo. I have a few friends that swear on that shaft. From what they say, the consistency in the shaft flex is amazing.

Edited by BK

Hope so, it seems like a nice shaft. But if it doesn't work out, oh well. I found the shaft in the trash can in the locker room, threw an extension on it and voila.