Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey guys, this will be the 3rd fucking time I have tried to post gear, so if it doesn't go this time I am done.

Nothing to special or custom, just nice, simple, quality gear.

5k pants

Picture022.jpg

V.10, ST, Sickick, AK27 Friesen OPS setup

Picture024.jpg

XX

Picture021.jpg

1100's

Picture020.jpg

5500 with Heatley type visor(protect the fragile nose)

Picture018.jpg

Been a few months...

Glove whore:

allglovesqx1.jpg

Is there much drop-off from the one90's to the 70's? I'm thinking about getting 70's, and I know it's blasphemy to say this on MSH about any product, but I don't think I could ever swallow the price of the one90's.

EDIT - I really should have read that whole page before posting, shouldn't I? Time to go to bed now.

Edited by Viking

hey Sven,

my AK has the same graphics, everything pretty much identical except for the namebar and the weird shaft/blade fuse. the AK27s with the "lightning bolt" graphic are the 2007 model, while the ones that say "commander" are 2006. :D

Hey Hook, the visor sits just above the lip, I was using a whole fish bowl prior, so I don't mind at all. I have broke my nose 5X, so a light hit snaps it.

aarondevera - I bought the Friesen stick at the Flames Equip sale, $75, but they sold out of AK-27 shafts for $10 each, that would have been sweet. It was fused with a dolo blade I'm quessing. It broke pretty quickly, and the blade was fused so tightly into the shaft that I wasn't able to get it out, even tried using the rod iron to push through after heating the hell out of it. So I have to use it flipped over with a One 90 blade, works well, but missing a little kick.

There have been guys who challenged things before, but they usually didn't last too long.

I beleive they call that "Put up and shut up"

But seriously, all this talk of bad skates and not one picture of the dreaded FILA skates? ;)

link

Still have these, still never been used lol... free demos

Been a few months...

Glove whore:

*pic*

Is there much drop-off from the one90's to the 70's? I'm thinking about getting 70's, and I know it's blasphemy to say this on MSH about any product, but I don't think I could ever swallow the price of the one90's.

EDIT - I really should have read that whole page before posting, shouldn't I? Time to go to bed now.

Only difference is the palm. :) I like them and they match my team's color.

Very nice sharp looking gloves! I want them *drooling* I wish they had red,black, and white colour scheme for the gloves would deffenetly look sweat!

The nikes look pretty good, but i would never use them and they also look really heavy. Are you going to use them for ice hockey or are you just collecting ?