Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah those one 90's look real good man...Have you skated on them? How are they compared to the 1500's?

Since there was a big snow storm yesterday, all the games at the arena were cancelled. So there was free ice from 10 till 5, I had the rink to my self, well almost we were 6 on the ice. I skated for 6 hours yesterday, and boy did my feet ever hurt. They were killing me for about the first 2hours, but felt much better after that. They felt very similar to the synergy 1500's and I felt pretty comfortable in them which is very rare when i change skates and skate brands, it usally takes a good week or week and a half to truley fell good in them, but these felt good right away.

Good to hear they were pretty good without the need for a break-in period...do you work at the arena b/c 6 hours seems pretty sweet for only 6 people

I don't work for the rink but I referee and I play alot alot of hockey(aprrox 8 times a week)So I srend alot of time there,I was suppose to ref at 10:30, 12:00 and 1:30, but there was a huge snow storm in my area so when I got to the rink at 10:00 I was told that all the games until beer league started which is at 5:15 were cancelled, since I had already planned my day thinking I was going to be at the rink all day and having nothing better to do, I asked the manager(one of my old hockey coaches) if I could go on the ice and he said yes. So I got paid for my three games anyway and got a free day of hockey, not to bad if you ask me :P

I don't work for the rink but I referee and I play alot alot of hockey(aprrox 8 times a week)So I srend alot of time there,I was suppose to ref at 10:30, 12:00 and 1:30, but there was a huge snow storm in my area so when I got to the rink at 10:00 I was told that all the games until beer league started which is at 5:15 were cancelled, since I had already planned my day thinking I was going to be at the rink all day and having nothing better to do, I asked the manager(one of my old hockey coaches) if I could go on the ice and he said yes. So I got paid for my three games anyway and got a free day of hockey, not to bad if you ask me :P

yeah i got a rink like that....2 actually where if i showed up i could play no doubt...sweet deal, i love hockey where it's just free ice

Merry Christmas to me! Merry Christmas to me!

Merry Christmas, O' Rustyhole! Merry Christmas to me!

nbhvaporxxvsmho3.jpg

07 NBH Vapor XXV's - 8.5EE

these look sicker in person as I didn't realise the chrome on back was there

I can't wait... unfortunately no games till new year. May have to find a outdoor rink to create havoc!

I thought the skates looked better in person too. I liked them when I first saw the XXXXs but it wasn't until I was in the store that I fell in love with them... I'm glad they happened to fit too. The only skate my shop had in stock that fit my foot.

Great gear, where the sticks pricy?

Thanks.....Sticks were all 50.00. Pretty good deal. They sold them for 100.00 at previous sales in the past. Canucks have priced their equipment alot more reasonable lately. :)

As seen in the Canucks Sale thread:

Linden Eagle X72 Pro stock I have no idea what the palms are made of. Even my LHS has never seen it before. I will probably post pics later of the palms.

eagles3.jpg

eagles2.jpg

eagles1.jpg

and only the Inno 2000, Warrior Dolomite and Vapor XXXX are mine.

sticks1.jpg

Gloves look very solid. How do the fingers feel? Any pics of the palm?

I prefer split finger over precurved ones.

Here's some pics of my palms. If anyone can identify it, please let me know!

lindenpalms.jpg

lindenpalms_c.jpg

It's not MSH2?

Nope, I know the retail X72 gloves have the MSH2 palms but the palms on my Lindens don't even have an Eagle logo on them. The palm could have been from another manufacturer. I'm not sure. Is there a rep for Eagle on this forum? = P

oh man, didn't see the pics when I posted... obviously not MSH2. I've seen it before but I'm drawing a huge blank.

*edit - digital

Edited by TBLfan

Merry Christmas to me! Merry Christmas to me!

Merry Christmas, O' Rustyhole! Merry Christmas to me!

nbhvaporxxvsmho3.jpg

07 NBH Vapor XXV's - 8.5EE

these look sicker in person as I didn't realise the chrome on back was there

I can't wait... unfortunately no games till new year. May have to find a outdoor rink to create havoc!

I wish mine still looked like that.. I guess because of the light grey color, but they sure do show all the scuffs and what not.. but I must admit, it is a fine looking skate.

oh man, didn't see the pics when I posted... obviously not MSH2. I've seen it before but I'm drawing a huge blank.

*edit - digital

Thanks bud. I've heard of digital but have never seen it prior to purchasing these gloves.

why do you need so many sticks?

If you think thats alot of sticks, you havent seen some of the member's collections on here, including mine.

If you think thats alot of sticks, you havent seen some of the member's collections on here, including mine.

would you mind sharr :) ing?

would you mind sharr :) ing?

You should see buzz's and ponty's collection, and if I rememebr correctley Drewhunz has alot of sticks too.

Edited by Michael9